Bodybuilding Researchers Uncover a Baffling Paradox in Men Who Use Steroids

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Frederick Foresight, May 21, 2019.

1. DTB2

DTB2

Based on personal observation, I don't think Zane's arms taped >17"

He was a master poser who was always on the right angle.

#11     May 27, 2019
  2. As if these guys would be better of if they were more "normal" with sitting on their ass all day eating pizza and playing video games.

The hysterical thing to me is even at the crazy dosage of 1000 mg per week, their almost no net effect on health relative to the overall population because of all the physical activity and great diet anyone taking 1000 mg of enanthate a week is going to be doing.

#12     Jun 9, 2019
  3. So, meat and steroids? You should write a book.

#13     Jun 9, 2019
  4. luisHK

luisHK

I wish that was true, but good luck keeping blood pressure, estrogen and liver values in line at those doses, and there are other health issues.
    At 200mg propionate a week I have a hard time dealing with those already, i'd love to take more but side effects just seem to be raising with the dose.
    Your reasonning is fallacious, it's suggesting the ones not pinning like crazy have disastrous diet and inactive lifestyle (and the ones who do all are living an extremely healthy lifestylebesides taking steroids, which is often not true ime).

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    #14     Jun 9, 2019
    Frederick Foresight and DTB2 like this.
  5. luisHK

luisHK

There is actually quite a bit of writing around on the combination of those, which has ardent fans, but sometimes as biased as that Fuhrman dude.

#15     Jun 9, 2019
  6. I'm guessing the fan-base turnover rate is fairly high. Natural selection, and all that.

#16     Jun 10, 2019
    DTB2 likes this.
  7. Maverick1

Maverick1

I prefer Frank's physique to Arnold's and Arnold of course was incredible.

At his best, Frank was a work of art that few if any bodybuilders have come close to.

Now, they're just difficult to look at for many people, including me.

At my best I was 17.25 inches on 185-190 lb (natural). I can guarantee you Frank's arms were bigger than 17 inches.

[​IMG]

#17     Jun 11, 2019
  8. DTB2

DTB2

Look at Zane's wrists and ankles, he is a very light boned slim man. His muscle bellies pop because of that and look much bigger than they are/were. I am a Zane fan but you're off on his size.

How big do you think Bill's arms were? Take into consideration that he was around 240 in top shape and look at his wrists and triceps.[​IMG][​IMG]

#18     Jun 11, 2019
  9. DTB2

DTB2

Here's a great pic of Zane, top shape. You think those triceps are even in the same neighborhood as Pearl's?

[​IMG]

#19     Jun 11, 2019
  10. Regardless, it's not just about the size. The symmetry's the thing. Perhaps Zane's size was constrained by his relatively small bone structure. But as far as I'm concerned, that played in his favor. The bigger-boned guys were just too thick in my opinion. They had the size but not quite the aesthetics.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    #20     Jun 12, 2019
    DTB2 likes this.