Boca Raton, Florida Area

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by gotta_trade, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Man, you don't know Le Pinocchio? (BTW, the choice is apropos, don't you think?)It's Italian and it's inexpensive.

#31     May 8, 2003
  2. Sorry, no, I don't know the place. But I am relieved to hear it is inexpensive:).

I just hope they have a real bar. Lot's of the Italian joints in Boca only have beer and wine licenses. I think I will need a couple of stiff vodkas.

You bringing a date? (My treat if you do...no problem). Let me know....it will take me some serious preparation to get my wife ready for this.

Seriously, any place you want is ok with me Max. Knock your socks off. It will be fun no matter what. You still got my number?

#32     May 8, 2003
  3. We could air it on PBS. It would be akin to U.S. and Soviet relations during the days of perestroika. We could follow each of you around with blimp and helmet cams during the week leading up to the event. The dinner meeting between the both of you would be a sensational climax, second only to the fall of the Berlin Wall.

#33     May 8, 2003
  4. C'mon RS et al, it's located in your old stomping grounds and I ain't talking about where Mrs. O'Leary's cow made her errant move. Drinks? We can toss a few at Jimmyz's, apres dejeuner, mais oui. BTW, you gonna clear leather on the air fare too?

#34     May 8, 2003
  5. PBS? How about a special ed. of Springer?

#35     May 8, 2003
  6. You got it.

2 HoTTT for TV Part Deux!!!

#36     May 8, 2003
  7. Here's a map; wouldn't want you to get lost. FYI, the chopper from NCE lands nearby.

#37     May 8, 2003
  8. Us married guys don't get around that much. Present wife keeps kosher, so there's a lot of places I don't know. She'll eat an eggplant parm or something like that...as long as there's no meat or shellfish, it will work.

If you are talking about MC, then I am totally clueless. Last time I was there was 1989, and I ate virtually every meal in the hotel (Lowes) or at the office (delivered from... I have no idea).

Air fare? I thought you were gonna be here anyway? Don't be a shnurer Max. Dinner and drinks is a better offer than I hear anyone else making. N'est pas?

Peace,
    :)RS

#38     May 9, 2003
  9. OK.. you know what the best part of this deal will be? I will bring the little kid in the picture on the beach. He isn't 3 anymore, he is now 18. But he remembers the helicopter ride vividly. A big highlight of his life. You can ask him about it yourself.

BTW... I prefer film to video tape. Let's do it right. 70mm would be appropriate, but given budget constraints, we can go with 35. Definitely no 16. (That is what I carried....well you know the story).

:)RS

#39     May 9, 2003
  10. C'mon, the markets were closed Saturday and Sunday.

#40     May 9, 2003