Boca Raton, Florida Area

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by gotta_trade, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Max!!!!! Cool! Maybe we will be neighbors!

But only if you go south of West Palm. I need to be between WPB and Boca. You get Martin and St. Lucie to yourself (but if it was up to me, I would be looking there too...better value, less traffic, etc.). Too much social pressure for me to leave here though:( Good luck!

BTW, I think we are making progress! This is the most personal information you have given ever!!

(you notice the Monte Carlo thread disappeared? I guess the moderators don't like when you and I get interrupted by a third party).

Peace, My Brother Max,
    :)RS

#21     May 8, 2003
  2. Uh, RSX.X, is this post a ruse by another ET member or yet another of your many monikers and you posted à la Outlaw by clicking "Submit Reply" while failing to select the appropriate handle?

#22     May 8, 2003
  3. Sorry Max...you must have missed my earlier post. "Vacation Handle"....take a look!

So there you have it Max. Just having a little fun to start my vacation. Spring cleaning of the mind so to speak.

:)R

#23     May 8, 2003
  4. Third handle in the last three weeks (that we know of). RS7/RS8.5/Error404, that reeks of credibility. Sheesh!:confused:

#24     May 8, 2003
  5. Yes, well one change I decided didn't sit well, so I made a second change. But not without clear notification. No deception, no subterfuge. Where's the harm?

Peace, Max

:)RS (real initials....) I guess it's time for a signature!

#25     May 8, 2003
  6. I accept your offer for din-din. My choice of venues, I choose Le Pinocchio, I might be in town June 3rd.

#26     May 8, 2003
  7. Now I have seen it all.

#27     May 8, 2003
  8. Max, I have an idea. Instead of you and I banging heads in other people's threads, why don' t we do this.

Let's find a neutral party to pick a subject for us to debate. Then another neutral party to decide which of us takes which side in the issue. So that way, we get to disagree on something (subject doesn't matter), and no one gets bothered. Not even us. Because we each have a 50% chance of having to defend a position we don't believe in. Just like a real debate in school.

If you have any topics in mind, I would be open to give consideration. But wouldn't it be more fun if say Candletrader picked the topic, and Optional777 decided which side each of us defends. (Just using those guys as examples....we could get a list of subjects, narrow it down, let a poll decide the subject, then another poll decide who takes which side of the issue).

Could be interesting. Think of the possibilities! The variations. And no one gets offended. Can't even get those rude interruptions, 'cause no one would even know for sure what we think. Just see who makes their point in more convincing fashion. Fair?

I have too much vacation time on my hands now anyway. And you seem to have a bit of time yourself. And lord knows some of these moderators certainly have time to referee and maybe keep score. Or we could poll that aspect too. Candletrader's dream world comes to ET!

Peace,
    RS

#28     May 8, 2003
  9. OK....but go easy on me. I will be unemployed. You got the tip covered? I have never been there, but I am guessing that since you seem to believe you somehow get to choose the venue (why, I cannot imagine), it must be expensive. How come you didn't just call for Mar-a Lago? (just kidding, they don't take cash or credit cards, and I don't belong).

#29     May 8, 2003
  10. Maybe we should get a crew to film a documentary. Seems there may be some genuine interest here.

:)RS

#30     May 8, 2003