Bobby Joe Jindal Strikes Again!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Feb 25, 2009.

1. More BS from the "Village Idiot of ET".

And if you had any brains at all, you would be well aware that FADING polls on ET is one the greatest ways to make money.

#51     Feb 27, 2009
  2. Bobby, Bobby, Bobby! Had he arrived on the short bus wearing a helmet we would have at least been tipped as to what was about to come. There's just no way to put a positive spin on his performance. The best I can say is that it was less than inspiring. God help us all.

#52     Feb 27, 2009
  3. Jindal is most obviously a bullshit artist.

It is laughable to hear the governor of LOUISIANA be critical about the stimulus bill, considering that the Federal government has dumped well over $100 billion in the state since Hurricane Katrina.

If Louisiana had been so self-sufficient, as conservatives say they are, it would have fixed the wall itself long before Katrina hit.

Ironically, often it is the Republican states that take more out of the federal kitty than put back in. Louisiana, South Carolina, Mississippi, Alaska--they mooch off of the federal government. New York, California, Illinois--those "liberal" states--make it possible for the moochers to take.

The downward spiral of the Republican party is disconcerting to us independents who like having more than one reasonable alternative.

#53     Feb 28, 2009

4. Indian H-1bs have resumes that are nothing but lies

this doesnt surprise me

#54     Feb 28, 2009
  5. Your unrelenting bigotry surprises me even less.

#55     Mar 1, 2009
  6. have you worked a day of your life in tech?

#56     Mar 1, 2009