Bobby Joe Jindal Strikes Again!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Now if only you could believe that. But as you look at the republican sitting on either side of you, you can't quite decide which one is drooling more. No, Mercor, Jindal was shining his light on you. Evidently, he is an intuitive communicator with an uncanny ability to connect with his audience and base.

#11     Feb 26, 2009
  2. And unfortunately for the Mercor's of the world, that "bulb" is pretty dim. :D

#12     Feb 26, 2009
  3. Mercor

Mercor

That bulb is dim because I am trying to keep my carbon allotment down.

Now the plan is to raise the cost of old energy with cap and trade and this is to give new energy a chance to work economically.

Hardly the economics of free markets!

Look for more taxes on energy.

#13     Feb 26, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

EVERYTHING!

#14     Feb 26, 2009
  5. The energy market is a free market? really? It is always better to let the government tax a little than let the speculators and manipulators jerk the markets and keep or lose a lot.

To the average trader this will make no difference. So you start trading on some of the climate exchanges instead of NYMEX.

#15     Feb 26, 2009
  6. JDL

JDL

no he's a REP. :p

#16     Feb 26, 2009
  7. Who could blame Jindal if he thought the average American has an IQ of 37? They think Obama will give them all a free house, car and health care.

#17     Feb 26, 2009
  8. oh go fuck yourself

this isnt even any of your business, if you're not a citizen

#18     Feb 26, 2009
  9. The republican message depends on an imposed incredulity, a sort of emotionally potent oversimplification that uses as its springboard impatience set into motion by an innate predisposition towards sociopathic intolerance . That basically describes ...mutants.

#19     Feb 26, 2009
  10. Give me just one video within the last year where Obama did not actually use oversimplified economic talking points but rather his own personal knowledge about the economy.

That my small-pictured confused liberal is something you can not do. Look forward to your silence or outright denial of what I just said.

#20     Feb 27, 2009