Bob Woodward: Obama Exhibiting A "Kind of Madness"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 27, 2013.

1. wjk

wjk

Does that include threatening journalists who dare to speak out?
    See Woodward. Breaking. Go to Drudge. Is this the kind of prez you want just because he's your winner?

#21     Feb 27, 2013

2. 1.Every time I mention Bush starting unpaid for wars, unpaid for tax cuts,Unpaid for medicare expansion,increasing defense spending 426 billion dollars a year etc

2.I have said ObamaCare will cost us several billion dollars and is not deficit neutral but the benefits outweigh the cost,Everyone in this country should have access to healthcare.Even Mitt Romney,Newt Gingrich and The heritage foundation used to agree as they supported Obamacare/Romneycare before Obama came into office

3.The middle east is always fighting,its not our problem imo.We should protect the US and stay out of other countries affairs.Its not our problem, we cant afford it and it makes terrorist attack the US for getting involved in their business

4.I dont think Obama will let Iran get nukes.He wont make the first strike.If Iran is about to get nukes Israel will attack and Obama will back them.IMO its not our business if Iran gets nukes.This is also a Bush fuck up.Saddam kept Iran in check and he would have attacked Iran first if they were building nukes but thanks to Bush we have to deal with it

5.I have stated that medicare and social security need to be reformed but do not agree with The GOP plans to give it to wall street or the private sector to reform it.

6.I said I support the sequester cuts.I said I support any cuts as long as military industrial complex spending is half of the cuts

7.Thats true but this country needs revenue to pay for all the unpaid for bills George Bush left

8.Like the papa johns founder The subway founder is full of shit imo

#22     Feb 27, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

But you have never recognized the enormous spending by Obama and expansion of programs.

I mistyped. The CBO said it was going to cost over 6 trillion (not billion). Government will never do a good job managing healthcare and you know it. It's going to be a nightmare.

So you never say anything about Obama's meddling and weapons shipments to Lybians, etc.

You know Israel cannot attack Iran now. They don't have the right bombs now nor the planes to carry them. And if you think it is none of our business then you should speak out about Obama making statements that he will stop them.

I've never seen you say anything of the sort. And making part of it self directed especially considering Congress has robbed all the money is more than reasonable.

The sequester cuts are minuscule. Steeper cuts need to be made and made to entitlements. If you let Iran get a nuke, and NK get delivery ability to the U.S. you are just asking for WWIII. The defense is the #1 job of the federal government.

Obama is racking up bills much faster than Bush and is also retarding growth of the economy because he hates business. You know that.

He's not the only business man making that sort of statement. And, I would say he knows a lot more about business than you do.

So, what I see you saying is either it is someone else's fault or the problem is just an illusion. I think you know better.

#23     Feb 27, 2013

4. 1.
    [​IMG]

2.Last I heard Obamcare would cost 200 billion a year.

3.I have said I dont agree with getting involved in any other countries affairs but if the choice is between a guy who will give weapons to rebels or fire a few missiles into Lybia I'll take that over a party that started 2 major invade,occupy ,and nation build wars like our last republicans president

3.Israel can attack now.They have a military and they have nukes,they can attack whenever they want

4.I have stated that SS and Medicare needs to be reformed.I said it should be reformed with increased withholding's ,raising the eligibility age and means testing.

5.I don't think we should attack nor can we afford wars with Iran or NK.Iran nor NK will ever attack The US with a nuke especially if we mind our own business.China and Russia spends around 100 billion a year on defense and they are safe and don't have terrorists attacking them yet republicans think we need to spend more then 700 billion a year and police the world to be safe.Republicans want to spend more then 700 billion a year on the military industrial complex and start as many wars as they can even though we are broke and 16 trillion in debt.

6.The only bills Obama has racked up is the 1 time stimulus and Obamacare,the rest were left to him pay

7.The subway guy is like many republican businessmen,make as much as he can while paying his employees as little as he can and let them live in poverty or let the government make up the difference with food stamps,section 8,welfare and government provided healthcare so he doesn't have to pay for it

#24     Feb 27, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

http://www.aei-ideas.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/052412obamaspending.jpg

Obamacare will increase the long-term federal deficit by $6.2 trillion, according to a Government Accountability Office (GAO) report released today. http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...s-62-trillion-long-term-deficit-andrew-stiles

I guess you forgot how you felt on 9/11 or the fact that Democrats were pushing for the war.

Don't be naive. They don't have the big bunker busters our military had built. Obama wouldn't sell them to Israel. Only the U.S. has the ability to take out fordo now after Obama did a sabotage on Israel moving last year. Using nukes? Get real.

OK

Russia does have terrorist attacks. Who knows what happens in China. Islam's plan is to take over the world. It's our open society that makes us a target, not necessarily Obama's foreign policy. The same with Europe.

Again, don't be naive. Of course Obama is spending like a drunken sailor. Maybe you should read this story from the liberal CNN http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/10/opinion/bennett-obama-debt-celing

Like any business man the reason to be in business is to make money on your margins. Keeping employee costs under control is a key to profits. If DEMOCRAP businessmen can afford to offer better wages for the same work they will take the employees away from Subway. Maybe you should do some reading on the regulations Obama is and has ushered in. http://www.forbes.com/sites/waynecrews/2013/02/06/small-business-regulations-surge-under-obama/

And Obama cell phone. It is common for people to have thousands of dollars available on their ebt card from the government. etc. etc. The abuse in government run welfare programs is rampant and drives up costs to incredible levels. You know this!

#25     Feb 27, 2013
  6. #26     Feb 27, 2013
  7. 1.Its a Reagan phone,Reagan started the program

2.Obama and Bush added nearly the same amount of people to food stamps but Bush didn't have the worst economy since the great depression when he came into office which is why so many people were added under Obama

3.IIRC food stamps cost around 75 billion a year,its a problem but far from the biggest problem we have

#27     Feb 27, 2013
  8. Woodward might have figured out that the big O is serious about coming after his income stream... won't matter at all to O as his cash flow is likely coming or will come from offshore after he is done running the US economy up upon the rocks...

What is amazing to me, is he is doing it in plain sight of everyone, and the Dems are delusional about it.

For example, Canada is going to sell their tar sand oil one way or the other. That Keystone XL pipeline means jobs for Americans, oil for Americans, and American $'s going to a friendly neighbor. Can't have that, says big O! No approval for the pipeline, and for good measure lets kill US coal while we are at it.

I agree as in the sooner he is impeached and/or politically countered by a congress with some b_lls the better off we all will be.

#28     Feb 27, 2013
  9. piezoe

piezoe

Finally, a sane president! The only person exhibiting madness here is Woodward. He must be senile.

#29     Feb 27, 2013
  10. +1

#30     Feb 27, 2013