Bob Pisani is the biggest dork on CNBC

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jbob, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Bob, no need to be defensive here

#11     Apr 4, 2008

2. hahah. You're right. That's why he was hesitant talking about a bottom. LOL

#12     Apr 4, 2008

3. ROFLMAO!! I wonder who Bob is talking to anyway. Is it me... the OP?

LOL

#13     Apr 4, 2008
  4. I'd like to punch Pisani and Dennis Kneale in the nose.

Brennan is underrated piece of ass. Needs more camera time than Burnett and rumor is Burnett getting some implants. Btw, is Trish Regan's real? I need a better shot of her rack. I know my Latina mama, Caruso Cabrera has the best rack on CMBC. I'd like to money shot on those and Maria B's bedroom Brown eye.

Speaking of other business news chicks, that Indian chick with the English accent is growing on me on Bloomberg. Must be the voice and eyes that gets to me. There's also a Chinese chick on there at night who is pretty sweet too. Reminds me of happy ending girls at my local "spa".

My top guy on CNBC is Art Cashin. Why, he says it like it is, has been around the block, and is short and sweet to the point. It's like he doesn't want to be on camera when they ask him a question and rather get to business. I respect that.

#14     Apr 5, 2008
  5. get rid of Neale and replace him with Margaret she is a cutie! Lose the power ranger charts. I always have mute on for the opening.

#15     Apr 5, 2008
  6. wjk

wjk

Second that on Art. I like him best followed by Santelli as far as analysis. (I like morning guys Joe Kernen and Mark Haines for entertainment purposes. Joe's hair is always funny looking).

I don't believe Art has called a final bottom yet, has he?

#16     Apr 5, 2008
  7. Cabrera(half Italian half cuban) is always sticking out her chest....arching her shoulders back....she wants to tease any cock she can....she plays it big time.
    also
    that indian chic must have a wicked bush.

#17     Apr 5, 2008
  8. too funny.
    I rarely watch WallyWood. Occasionally I will cut it on but I find myself turning it off after a few. Just total mindless uneducated "diarrhea of the mouth" worthless noise.:D

#18     Apr 6, 2008
  9. Yeah, I've been noticing that too plus she is wearing tighter tops. She really needs a dick in her mouth.:)

The Indian chick is classy, I like her. Nah, I say she has a nice shaved landing zone.

#19     Apr 6, 2008
  10. LOL!!!!!!!! Yes, titties on that girl are really, really nice. If she ever gets fired, she has a job at nakednews.com anyday!

As for the bush, I bet it's groomed line a nice LZ as well.:D

#20     Apr 6, 2008