Bob Beckel: National Debt Doesn't Matter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 25, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Did anyone else see Bob Beckel on the O'Reilly Factor tonight say that he (and he implied also the Democrats in general) don't believe the national debt is a problem? Or even growing it further is a problem.

No wonder the Democrats won't stop spending. They are delusional idiots who will bring about the collapse of our country if not stopped.

2. pspr

pspr

I couldn't find a link to Beckel's statement on O'Reilly but apparently this is his Democrat talking points since he seems to have repeated it word for word earlier this month on "The 5". Since he says he works closely with Obama's Administration I've got to think he is repeating Obama's belief.

BOB BECKEL (co-host): Look, when I say that debt doesn't matter, I'll repeat this again. I want somebody not with all this crying thing about my kids and my grandkids. You tell me today, this day, exactly what it is about this debt that did you damage economically.

http://mediamatters.org/mobile/research/201201050001

3. Max E.

Max E.

I actually feel sorry for Beckel, his job down at fox news is basically that of a punching bag. He goes into the show "the five" and gets teamed up on 4-1 every single day. Plus they are always pulling cheap shots about his weight.

I almost wonder whether FOX is paying him to present irrational left wing arguments intentionally, just so he can be the whipping boy on that show.

4. pspr

pspr

It's sort of like the opposite of "The View".

5. Our good friend Ricter's said basically the same thing :p

6. pspr

pspr

Well, we know Ricter has tunnel vision. And there's nothing wrong with that. Except that Ricter is in the wrong tunnel. :D

7. rew

rew

Beckel sounds like a candidate for the Paul Krugman Award for Excellence in Economic Idiocy.

8. I wonder if Ricter's as fat as Bob Beckel?

9. Ricter

Ricter

Coward. : )

10. Beckel is a Far Left pig... wish I could put him ON IGNORE!

#10     Jan 25, 2012