Bob Beckel Drops F-Bomb On Air - Won't Apologize To Viewers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 17, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Beckel and Biden would make a great Laural and Hardy team.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AwmARDDNoDY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Wallet

Wallet

Beckel's a jackass, he constantly spews crap every time he opens his pie-hole..... he'll eventually get blacklisted from most shows as they won't trust him to stay civil on air. ...... and the world will be a better place.

3. Beckel is a fat, gross, Leftist pig POS... a brain-dead partisan. The dog crap on the bottom of my sneakers is worth more than he.

4. I agree. Total thug.

The one good thing about all these cable shows is we get to see the psychopaths who actually run the democrat party. Goons like Beckel, Carville, Hillary Rosen and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

5. Brain-dead Leftists defend their agenda like those who supported the Nazis.

Doesn't anybody use their brain any more??

What about America as the "land of opportunity and liberty"... rather than "GOVERNMENT UP YOUR ASS AT EVERY TURN?"

6. pspr

pspr

I think Beckel if funny. He often has his facts wrong and he gets the crap beat out of him on "The 5" when I've seen it. Like Biden you can't take Beckel seriously. He's too stupid! :D

7. here's a guy that should be thanking god he gets paid to sit on his fat ass and talk a bunch of nonsense for a living.

You can see how he quickly forgets that by acting like a dumbass.

He probably just feels 'entitled' to that position. :D

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I agree, the guy is an annoying twit who's point of view is easily picked apart (because it has zero substance). But who gives a shit if he drops the F-bomb on the air. If the station wants to punish him, they should. It's none of our business.

9. "I apologize for you."

"Fuck hell you will...:D... You fuck in fuck.....:cool:

10. JamesL

JamesL

#10     Apr 17, 2012