BnB, here is what real trading looks like

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trader151, Sep 12, 2007.

1. sjfan

sjfan

Hey BnB, if you are doing so well, you wouldn't mind holding an event to promote your site in NYC would you? Rent out a club for an evening, drinks, etc? It'll certainly shut all of us up.

#11     Sep 13, 2007
  2. Open crack/crank/meth bar! I am so there!

#12     Sep 13, 2007
  3. No, you pay me $2,000 for some quality intra-day market commentary and buy/sell analysis.

#13     Sep 13, 2007
  4. I'm really not though, you guys are just trying to jerk my chain off.

#14     Sep 13, 2007
  5. Of course I wouldn't mind and actually I had that promoting deal in mind however, don't expect a free ride my friend. Admissions will be $20 at the door.

But seriously, when the time comes(probably end of this year) I will hold an event to promote the site. Don't you worry.

-BNB

#15     Sep 13, 2007
  6. Man, the further I look into Et the funnier the threads become... so many tuff guys so little disc space.

How many gigs do all these internet muscles take up and all the posturing and implications of how good a trader people are and how much they make? does it take up a lot of space or just a lot of time?

Flame away....

So much hostility and bragging so little else

#16     Sep 13, 2007
  7. Guys, don't support this kid in any way. Just ignore him, it's the worst damage you can do. Let life teach him the lesson we all know it will. And for God's sake, stop making threads about him so those of us who put him on ignore can live in peace!

#17     Sep 13, 2007
  8. Please stop posting negative stuff about me ok?

Thank you

To Ivan: Get the hell off my threads. I don't need you around you bastard.

#18     Sep 13, 2007
  9. I'll bring the Oxiracetam and 5-HTP for recovery. :D

#19     Sep 13, 2007
  10. Oxira/Anira, good call. Jay's bringing the salty super-meth! Mmmm mmmm good.

#20     Sep 13, 2007