BNB Anaytics and Trading Education has a new co-anchor on deck!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Reaver, Mar 26, 2008.

1. I don't know, but the "DR" on the first line of the large number shot is lower than the numbers on the same line. It isn't in the one with $10k.

The square he used to paste over doesn't even line up.

#41     Apr 1, 2008
  2. But who's to say it lines up on a 'real' statement :p

#42     Apr 2, 2008
  3. Aside from the obvious and now confirmed connection between BnB Analytics and this 'Allen' guy (which he still keeps denying, duh!), the apparently innocent motive for his 5k to 250k thread should be a clue that something just isn't quite right, "to see if proper money management and discipline can turn a small amount of money into a fairly large one", oh come on!

There's nothing wrong with selling things like analysis, systems, strategies, or promoting a service because there is a high demand for that stuff but anyone genuine would simply go to somewhere like Collective2 where faking statements isn't an option. Strategy performance is analysed and results are verified, the scammers have little or no chance of peddling their junk on places like that.

What amazes me is how many gullible people there are in this business despite all the warnings, no wonder boiler rooms survive!

None of this is new though, people have been preying on the gullible and naiive since the beginning of time and going by some of the replies on his thread there isn't any shortage of potential victims!

No doubt his true motives will be revealed in time, then everyone will be up in arms complaining how they were deceived, it's just too funny to watch :)

#43     Apr 2, 2008
  4. LOL yeah you're right. Always fun to see the lemmings go over the cliff because they wouldn't listen. :p

#44     Apr 2, 2008
  5. What is the obvious and confirmed connection? Please show your proof other than a spoof Reaver created on myspace.

Of course I'm denying it. It is 100% false. Not one iota of truth. If you're waiting for some sales pitch for BnB or any other service/product at the end of the Journal you'll be sorely dissapointed. I wonder how funny it will be then as you wipe the egg of your face.

Thanks for following the Journal Cabletrader.

#45     Apr 2, 2008
  6. Oooops, well now you just made yourself look stupid.

lol, how about Mr BnB himself :D

But what I can't quite understand is why you were embarrassed enough by your association to deny it, I'm sure he's a very nice guy once you get to know him (and his milk shake!) intimately.

Thanks for following the thread 'allenhobbs'

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7yAkMAYD6Hc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7yAkMAYD6Hc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#46     Apr 2, 2008
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Jay is set to replace Tom Cruise on Mission Impossible. It says so on his myspace page. Now...on a more serious note, he has over 6000 myspace friends..I have like.....20...what the hell?

#47     Apr 2, 2008
  8. LMFAO!

#48     Apr 2, 2008
  9. heheheee. man I love this site. BNB Milkshakes for any and all new suckers who sign up for BnB anal-lyticus .

Jay is to trading what Pee Herman is to acting.

#49     Apr 2, 2008
  10. When I see any gibberish from allenhobbs or BnB, I slump my shoulders, look to the heavens and cry out: "oh sweet sweet Darwinism, why hast thou forsaken us"???

#50     Apr 2, 2008