BNB Anaytics and Trading Education has a new co-anchor on deck!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Reaver, Mar 26, 2008.

1. It's hard to tell if it's BnB in disguise or really some guy named Allen Hobbs.

In any case, it's equally disturbing. Allen has a journal here ($5k to $250k in one year, go figure) if you'd like to ask him- good luck getting a straight anwer though. (no pun intended).

#31     Mar 31, 2008
  2. [​IMG]

#32     Mar 31, 2008
  3. Are those his "bestest friends"?

#33     Apr 1, 2008
  4. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7yAkMAYD6Hc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7yAkMAYD6Hc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    this is the best find yet, allen and spirit - butt buddies for life lol!

#34     Apr 1, 2008
  5. Meth customers.

#35     Apr 1, 2008
  6. I guess Allen has shown his true colors after all.

Allen keeps denying it, but it's fairly obvious when you look at the title of his journal and view everything in context. And if you need anything besides BnB himself physically saying Allen is his new coanchor, then I don't know what else to tell you.

#36     Apr 1, 2008
  7. I guess that's done it, no way to deny it now!

But why did he lie in the first place, and if he's lying about that.....

#37     Apr 1, 2008
  8. Exactly.

Oh he'd flagrantly lie about not being associated with BnB against all evidence to the contrary, but oh, NO WAY would he photoshop a statement.

LOL I guess the verdict is in, folks. Allen Hobbs is FOS and had ulterior motives all along.

It was fairly obvious from the beginning, but some morons refused to believe it out of sheer gullibility. I just hope he wasn't able to pry any money away from them before this information came out. Oh well, let's see what excuse comes out next.

You saw it here first, thank you quietriotrader for your reporting.

#38     Apr 1, 2008

9. Seems he had a good day, but which one is right, the one from this post or......this one

[​IMG]

#39     Apr 1, 2008

10. Hmmm quite a perplexing question indeed.

#40     Apr 1, 2008