BNB Analytics Going Public

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by BNB Analytics, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #51     Sep 14, 2007
  2. gov

gov

Pardon me if someone else has said this earlier but I am not going to wade through your thread to see.

Simply put, you are in need of help. These grandiose thoughts are imo abnormal for an individual of your age. I would strongly consider looking at Bipolar disorder; I am certainly not attempting to diagnose your condition, but as you present yourself, this is what comes to mind.

You are currently your own worst enemy, to be sure. Log off now, stay off and go seek help. Or, put another way, "when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging." Being smart enough to look around and see the hole is the trick.

Good luck.

#52     Sep 14, 2007
  3. #53     Sep 14, 2007
  4. You need a more sustainable cash flow then some managed FX trading/analytic fund whatever before you list on an exchange.

You should consider merging your company with the neighborhood lemonade stand, then consider going public.

#54     Sep 14, 2007
  5. I don't understand how anyone (Bully Bear) can be, and remain, so oblivious to how comical and stupid he comes across.

I wouldn't trust him to hold a quarter for me.

I mean like, REALLY!!!!!

#55     Sep 14, 2007
  6. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Don't you need 3 years accounts before even thinking of going public? :)

#56     Sep 14, 2007
  7. I'm sorry, and I know nothing about this guy, but this really is funny and shows why you don't video tape someone who is trading real money, no matter how small the trades, LOL. I could put a webcam next to a great number of my traders and have similar results, hopefully not the same language, but even that at times, LOL.

Thanks for th link....

Don

#57     Sep 14, 2007
  8. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Have you seen him in his videos? Throw in some animation it could qualify for Disney distribution. That fella belongs to a certain type of people, you know the ones that think they are very talented when really they have nothing to offer, it's their belief and lack of realistic self-criticism, X-Factor/American Idol material.

#58     Sep 14, 2007
  9. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Hang on, how about this one - Nasduck. This thread is THE shit. Great laugh! Thanks.

#59     Sep 14, 2007
  10. AMEX-con

#60     Sep 14, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.