BNB Analytics Going Public

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by BNB Analytics, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is about the only thing you'll be poking....

#11     Sep 13, 2007
  2. First off, I own and operate a US company. Second, not the basement, my studio apartment and I plan on renting office space at the end of year for the internals.

Thanks for inquiring, you always seem to point out the more unique truths. :)

But A & B will be satisfied in the next 5 years. We are a brand new company, we have a lot of growing to do.

#12     Sep 13, 2007
  3. plugger

plugger

How about the NYSE?

#13     Sep 13, 2007
  4. You own a US company (Tyco, IBM?) WOW quite an achievement let me guess it is a private compnay you are the only director based in Delaware.

#14     Sep 13, 2007
  5. My thoughts exactly.

#15     Sep 13, 2007
  6. What he needs is extra strength Thorazine (an antipsychotic ) to keep the delusions of granduer down

#16     Sep 13, 2007
  7. I will take credit for the correct DSM-IV diagnosis I made weeks ago in the chit-chat thread.

His youtube and ET play-time is all but over. We've called Phil C and the rest of the family for a long-overdue intervention.

#17     Sep 13, 2007
  8. Thanks Dr A

#18     Sep 13, 2007
  9. It might be too late Atty....

#19     Sep 13, 2007
  10. omfg, please stop the hating... as we all know it's a sign of low self esteem and potentially an "attention addiction".

Oh btw, what do you think of my new sig-line(s)?

I am having a hard time figuring out if I got skeeved. The meth tastes salty, and looks like big grains of salt. but we did get the jittery feeling, are these properties of meth? and it is VERY hard to smoke.

and/or

These meth-pretzels are making me thirsty!

P.S. HTF did I miss the "BNB Methlabs"? Bow to the master. Priceless.

#20     Sep 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.