BNB Analytics Going Public

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by BNB Analytics, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What exchange would you like to see our financial analysis company on? Please post your ideas here.

Symbol: BNB

Thank you,

BNB Analytics

2. Look...it's great to think big....but you don't even have a viable business model yet, there is no value to your enterprise, your only revenue has been a few months of profitable currency trading, and I don't think anyone on here is willing to cash you out by purchasing your stock.

Don't put the cart before the horse. Focus on building your youtube subscription base, creating QUALITY content, that also includes getting rid of your tips for getting chicks video. In short, create value and your business will grow.

3. Okay , thank you for those comments. :) I promise I'll implement that wisdom in one way.

4. nkhoi

nkhoi

Are you going public through a reverse merger or by doing a Regulation D (504) offering.?

5. METH.PK is a more appropriate ticker.

6. The latter.

7. This guy could be the best windup merchant of all time. Or a Walter Mitty of staggering proportions my bet is the second one.

Do you have the fainest clue what it costs to

a) get your company to a point where the regulators are happy

b) maintain your records at that level going forward

Have you considered the new reporting regulations just brought in that are causing non Us companies to delist?

Mate you are a joke you work out of your mums basement

8. 2006

CHUMP.PK

9. MrPaul

MrPaul

What exchange?

hahaha- If it were only that simple

Seriously man, If you are trying to create and operate a viable business, don't cheapen yourself by doing things like this.

10. What? Gauging other's sentiment on what exchange they'd like to see the company on?

Just poking around for info.

#10     Sep 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.