BMW 740iL For Sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MRWSM, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRWSM

MRWSM

2. MRWSM

MRWSM

3. Nice car. I hope you don't mind me "piggy-backing" on your thread, but I have a car for sale also. I'll admit, it is not as nice as your BMW, but it is DAMN close.

See attachment and PM me if interested.

:D

4. TGregg

TGregg

FWIW, many folks have had success selling used cars at Flea-bay. I've neither bought nor sold one there myself tho.

5. WOOO HOO HOO THATS A BEAUT ! WADDA YA WANT FER HER? :p

6. OK, OK, OK...slow down. I have had 100's of PM's since my original post. Here are the answers:

1.) Yes, it does have the SIrius Satellite Radio option.
    2.) Yes, it is the original paint and interior.
    3.) No, I will not finance.

7. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HA! :p :D :p

8. While we are on the subect of BMW's, would anyone care to comment on how they perform during the winter months. I am thinking of getting a pre-owned 5 series but am a little concerned since I live in a hilly area in N New Jersey. I've "interviewed" about 4-6 owners and am suprised at the polarity of their responses. One camp says they are horrible in the snow (I drive my wife"s SUV!) , the other says put on snow tires, add a couple of sandbags and it handles better than FWD due to weight distribution. Help!!

9. Momento

Momento

Sand bags do help, but ... no... if you are in a 'hilly' area, Don't risk it. I have had terrible experiences with BMWs in the rough Canadian winters. Not RECOMMANDED.

#10     Nov 16, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.