BluFX and Similar (getting money to trade)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by CurrencyTrader, Jun 16, 2017.

1. johnny62

johnny62

I have checked topstep and the rest, i see that they run with demos to test you out or something but blufx uses real money. are you sure about this? could it be a demo that is somehow made to be tagged as real?

#11     Apr 15, 2020
  2. hey bro. I haven't heard of those guys though. When i came into Blufx, it was through a friend who used them for some point so i never had to search through all others. Yea, its a real server they gave to me and i also see real on my mt4 unlike when i create a demo and see demo. i think the difference is pretty obvious when one see a real account and a fake one.

#12     Apr 16, 2020
  3. Hi. I have heard about companies that give you their capital to trade with but i never gave it much thought. You seem to know about these guys. Are they for real? Can i be a part of them?

#13     Apr 16, 2020
  4. I know the much i need to know as a user of their service.
    They are real. Anyone who is up to the age to trade legally can pay and do so.

#14     Apr 17, 2020
  5. Ok. Thanks. Do I have to pay money for it or I just present my previous account records?

#15     Apr 20, 2020
  6. No. You pay for the subscription monthly. Maybe there are prop firms that allow you trade their capital with your previous record. I don't know of any. But if you see, let me know. I wouldn't mind spreading my tentacles.

#16     Apr 20, 2020
    lilymiller likes this.
  7. johnny62

johnny62

The topstep offer looks more tempting to me though. If i pass their challenges in my first month, i would not need to be paying subscription every month meanwhile i would be making money monthly and withdrawing unlike Blufx that isn't the case. Who cares if its a demo account i would be working with or not. So long as i get paid that should be fine right?

#17     Apr 21, 2020
  8. I understand your point. Their offer looks tempting until you take a closer look. You rightly said "if." So if you dont pass it then you would still need to subscribe and continue. How many people pass the challenge in a month to not need to subscribe again? And there would also be rules that needs to be followed in the process of passing the challenge that could make it take more than a month. Whereas with blufx you trade to withdraw profits from the get go.

#18     Apr 24, 2020
  9. Would they allow such? You know some companies usually have a clause that would say you can only trade with them and no one else. Don't you think BluFX would have such a clause?

#19     Apr 24, 2020
  10. Nah. Nothing of the sort. Just trade their money following your strategy that doesn't break their rules and get your money. BluFX doesn't do such a thing.

#20     Apr 29, 2020
    lilymiller likes this.