Blue Springs woman has heart attack at age 25

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IMFTrader, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Video: http://fox4kc.com/2013/02/06/blue-springs-woman-has-heart-attack-at-age-25/

Good looking woman. I find it hard to believe she just had a hard attack. It doesn't seem like she aged prematurely or anything like that. Strange.

Blue Springs woman has heart attack at age 25
    February 6, 2013
    BLUE SPRINGS, Mo. — People in their twenties never think they’ll have a heart attack, but don’t think it can’t happen.

That’s the message from Carly Moore of Blue Springs who had a heart attack last February at age 25.

Carly awakened one morning with terrible pain between her shoulder blades. She shared her story with FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean.

St. Mary’s Medical Center in Blue Springs will hold a free Healthy Heart Celebration on Thursday, February 21, from 6 to 8 p.m. Call 816-228-3335 to make a reservation.

2. My girlfriend is very overweight and is doing exercises to try and slim down. After jogging, she thought she was having a heart attack saying she had a horrible pain under her left breast. Turned out, she had a sprained knee.

3. Facebook update:

'I'm only 25 and had a heart attack."

It suddenly became apparent what that 'Like' button is for.