Blubaru's Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Blubaru_555, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Week 19
    Tuesday

Very good movement in gold today, lots of pops, drops, n chops, but somehow I always scared myself out of a trade before making much. I ended up making too many trades today as usual, but on the bright side I'm +734 for the year.

#171     Jun 17, 2008
  2. Week 19
    Wednesday

I woke up later than usual because I wanted to trade after the petroleum status report, and also I noticed I usually start off the morning with a loss and fight my way back. I traded much less today than usual which is good, but I think my appetite for risk is increasing because I'm actually starting to get bored of trading 1 and 2 lots. I traded a few 3-lots and even a crude oil contract at the end.

#172     Jun 18, 2008
  3. Week 19
    Friday

Gold was stable today, trading in a range that hovered above 900 and below 910. I've been refining my trading method more and more this week. I think scalping with 1 contract at a time is most effcient and also less risky than trying to scalp multiple contracts. I like to go all in with 3 contracts though, when I feel the opportunity is right.

It's been a tough road getting to this point. I was seriously considering looking for another career path up until a few weeks ago. I hope I can continue to make money in the markets. I feel keeping up with this journal will still be important, but daily updates are probably not needed anymore. Anyways, thanks for reading everyone, and happy trading.

#173     Jun 20, 2008
  4. There's been great action in gold lately. My instinct for reading gold has been getting better and better. I stopped using technical indicators for now, and I seldom use trendlines anymore. I was able to break the 2K mark today for the first time, although I may make one more trade.

Happy 4th all!

#174     Jul 3, 2008