Blowing Up

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by blowingup2012, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Eight

Eight

Such a post.. it's long, it's boring, it drops the reader off in the middle of nowhere.... He's an ENTP!! They write these boring-ass tutorials and think that everybody is just lapping it up but those in the audience fall asleeeep in three seconds and wake up at the end..

#41     Mar 9, 2012
  2. funny guy

#42     Mar 9, 2012
  3. I think I know what University of Phoenix means, basically to me like buying diplomas, but I'm sure there were challenges involved in getting it.

#43     Mar 9, 2012
  4. Or group paranoia.

I'm sure we could look up NoDoji and see where she has been posting.

Last post 3/1 about a trading plan. Nothing inoccuous.

#44     Mar 9, 2012
  5. Thanks guys, that was really funny!!!

#45     Mar 10, 2012
  6. U of Phoenix?...... ROFLMAO !!!

I admire your humility in admitting you couldn't pull it off as a trader. It is a very tough, mentally challenging field.

But as you being a person who couldn't make it work, you have absolutely no credentials to tell people what works and what doesn't work in trading. Thats like me asking a sub par tennis player on how to excel at tennis.

Other than that, good luck to you and wish you the best in your future.

Best Regards

#46     Mar 10, 2012
  7. Now what is it with the jerk offs on here who for no reason like to put NoDoji in a frying pan? Dumbasses!, this thread has nothing to do with her. Go get laid or something, maybe it'll take the anal retentiveness out of you.

#47     Mar 10, 2012
  8. what business did you start that is making you the 6 figures per year?

#48     Mar 10, 2012
  9. +1, a lot of truth here.

Most will end up like this in the 95 % club .

#49     Mar 10, 2012
  10. Nobody was promoting the free price action threads , only the paid ones .One of Al's stooges recently posted a new thread on another forum to get attention as a marketing exercise.

These folks are working together with pms directed at paid courses.

#50     Mar 10, 2012