Blowing Up

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by blowingup2012, Mar 5, 2012.

1. ocean5

ocean5

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Lus8OTnLo7w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Whether times are good or bad, happy or saaaaaaaaad...ohhhhhhhhhh....uhhhhhh......

:D

You'd never do that to me (would you, baby)

#31     Mar 7, 2012
  2. before you leave, find more losers for us.

winners love losers, losers are their butter and bread.

if all losers go exodus, oh no, then there is no winners?

#32     Mar 8, 2012
  3. xiaodre

xiaodre

What?

If there are no more losers, alot of the winners suddenly become losers. And there will still be a proportional number of winners. Please say this makes sense to you. Otherwise, you are hopeless.

#33     Mar 8, 2012
  4. also, manual backtesting is a waste of human capital and a waste of time. We only have limited time in this world.

#34     Mar 8, 2012
  5. GTS

GTS

Or not.

#35     Mar 8, 2012
  6. GTS

GTS

Brilliant deduction Bo after the OP posted "One thing about NoDoji that you may have not figured out is she was a shill."

Yea, that sure sounds like OP is NoDoji....

#36     Mar 8, 2012
  7. You can ask the mods. They haven't responded.

Paranoia pervades this forum, because I seriously doubt it's nodoji, but nobody knows for sure unless you ask.

#37     Mar 8, 2012
  8. beaulinsky,

A newbie will quickly call you obtuse, but I hesitated to draw such a conclusion. A trader has to be different. One difference is perhaps being obtuse.

So instead of calling you the s-word like others, I say you may be an accomplished trader.

No joke this time, I mean it.

you do know that I have an MBA from University of Phoenix, don't you? I am smart, you know.

#38     Mar 8, 2012
  9. RobertG

RobertG

What amazes me the most are the extremes that exist in trading. Either you sit at home in front of the computer and make six/seven figures or bust.

I am an independent business man, I trade, and have ZERO desire to drop everything just for trading. I enjoy and love trading but I don't have the courage to get entangled psychologically to do so for a living.

It took me years to become profitable, but now I also have a business that generates sufficiently where I could risk, and not be scared when I trade with the size that I do. If my account gets over a certain amount I take it out because in the past the increase in size made me lose a lot.

Maybe..just maybe...there has to be a balance for most and not seek trading as a full time profession. I truly think that most people who are attracted to trading don't have the IQ, analytical mind or discipline to deal with what trading entails.

RG

#39     Mar 8, 2012
  10. what does a beachhouse do near jack hershey's house?

#40     Mar 8, 2012