Blowing Up

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by blowingup2012, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Fuck I have a major presentation tomorrow and here I was hoping for an awesome read before going to bed....

DISAPPOINTED!

If anything, they should make a "Troll Indicator"

#21     Mar 7, 2012
  2. Ok so he failed at "daytrading" because of the lack to follow a proven plan with disciplined. So now he is "investing" with a proven plan and discipline?

All that changed was timeframe and not spending as much time if any in front of a screen.

#22     Mar 7, 2012
  3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

He also has intimate knowledge of other members who posted here years ago.

Read some options stuff or do some backtesting on the earnings volatility we discussed in the other thread.

#23     Mar 7, 2012
  4. One thing about NoDoji that you may have not figured out is she was a shill. Why would someone come on here, produce detailed trading logs (most with after the fact trades) and sit here day after detailing her trades? Was she here to teach us something? Nope, she was here to advertise herself to some prop trading firm manager or a fund or whoever might be reading her posts. I have found that many people come to Elitetrader just to advertise and I do know of one trader on here who got a few offers for his content.

Keep in mind, her posts were loaded with after the fact trades. Im sure most of you have seen on a blog or message forum where someone will go "Oh by the way, I loaded up on Apple today" and then you look at Apple and its way up on the day. Those folks are true bitches trying to shill themselves out to whatever sucker decides to believe them.

Some of you are truely delusional. You want to believe that somehow I was trading some penny stocks that went bust ala Tim Sykes. Let me tell you that you can lose stock with any stock, any strategy. I remember listening to the story of this one guy I know who lost a lot of money on GE when it plunged back sometime during 2000.

There is no risk management or trading strategy which will prevent you from losing.

The job numbers on Friday will be 9.1% and that spike down a day or so was the President notifying Wall St executives of the bad job number they are about to put out on Friday. So much manipulation and insider trading. Your little chart is nothing against them.

#24     Mar 7, 2012
  5. I agree with you. She posted after-fact trades. That is very annoying. That made me feel very inadequate and inferior and impotent.

For me, what made her lose credibility is that she claimed she started in 2008, but the moment she started to post on ET, she was throwing out so many trading terms (moving averages, resistance, fibonacci, gucci, consolidation, ejaculation.....) that I had to believe she had been trading for at least 5 years, successfully or not.

#25     Mar 7, 2012
  6. Hey slob,

why is NoDoji still regularly tweeting about her trading if she blew up and moved out of trading?

#26     Mar 7, 2012
  7. shut up, nodoji.

You don't have to mention your tweet every time you post. I don't care about your tweeting, nobody does.

#27     Mar 7, 2012
  8. Mods, is the OP nodoji's ip?

I don't believe it, but there is one way to settle it.

#28     Mar 7, 2012
  9. No, the OP is NOT Nodoji.

But I suspect tenthousandmen is Nodoji (or a big fan/victim of Nodoji), because the poster kept mentioning Nodoji doing tweeting......

#29     Mar 7, 2012
  10. Never talked to her, except for a PM once that I didn't reply to the second time. A simple google search brought up her twitter. but oh, freak shows like your self would rather poke fun at her like a 12 year old hitting puberty

#30     Mar 7, 2012