Blow Up Day!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Flashboy, Jul 16, 2003.

1. That's right there is always the next bus right around the corner, and what's exciting is you don't know how long the trip will be. I always try to have an idea of were the support or resistance is, along with what the wave structure is. If the market does not do what I think it should do a flag is thrown up. That tells me that the market is doing something else, but were talking very short term time periods (up to a day). I try to make trades that will net at least 3 S&P points. Glad "No Agenda" liked my post. Thx

Wavetrader

p.s. Days like this are great, just move baby!!

#71     Jul 21, 2003
  2. ILLIQUID

How about years instead of months? I am a slow learner...but my charts have every possible move on them, including 9/11...Greenspan days and so forth...New York power failure gave a great reversal trade...too easy to talk about...

#72     Aug 16, 2003
  3. You really need to get to the point where you are so confident in your system that it virtually trades itself, when it almost feels like the system is using you and not the other way around. This comes from months and months of putting your techniques to the test, so it's almost like a chicken-before-egg situation -- you just need to hunker down and pull the trigger when your opportunities arise.

Or just tell yourself, each morning, the following before the day begins: that if you do not take the next signal, you might as well quit trading, because that is the only edge and source of survival you have in this business -- that always works for me :)

#73     Aug 16, 2003