Blotter Time (Put up or shut up)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Diamondtrim, May 11, 2005.

1. Geez, and here I thought it was your results from the first three minutes of last Monday's Open... :D

#21     May 11, 2005
  2. First of all I am mostly trying to have some fun with this thread. The question is why not post your P/L? To me all that I am saying is here I am and I trade for a living professionally. Anyone can see I use REDI Plus from my pic and TI from my other posts. You hear a lot from people talking about how shitty the market is and I am just here to say that money is there for the making. Not everyday but for sure today and making almost 3K on random day in May is not so bad in my book.

#22     May 11, 2005
  3. Lot of shame when I considered that a near flat day only a few weeks ago. Thats a good link, but with this market I'm still trying to recover from the recent downgrade to oregano. One step at a time.:p

#23     May 11, 2005
  4. I could post the account where I'm up $28K today and keep quiet on the account where I was down $30K. So, where's the value in that? This board is becoming more and more hype and no substance. Pffffttttt. A LOT of schemers and scammers here SUBTLY and not so subtly pushing their wares, prop shops, web sites, etc., etc.

#24     May 11, 2005
  5. OK do it I'd like to see it personally. Post the P/L pal.

#25     May 11, 2005
  6. That hammer paige is no good to judge. That could be in simulation(shows same as live). Print your contract blotter and lets see the time/price/ecn-market maker. If he cant show that then its not real.

#26     May 11, 2005
  7. doesnt matter what day it was. i am impressed.

#27     May 11, 2005
  8. i agree.

#28     May 11, 2005
  9. Dustin

Dustin

Corey is for real (I've met him). I remember him posting on Don's OPG thread that day talking about the gains. Also, in sim mode the Hammer BP is usually set to $1M.

#29     May 11, 2005
  10. Is corey lescor? If it is then i do believe that. I just saw the paige and know the only true tell is the contract blotter. From what he has said on this board i say he is a very good trader!

#30     May 11, 2005