Bloomberg very impressive

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvic, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Mvic

Mvic

He is giving his State of the city speech and it is impressive how much he has accomplished and the plans and projects he has. Would raise the bar if he entered the race for Prez.

2. oh really? can you cite where he spoke out against the illegal war in Iraq? or maybe where he warns us about the fiat monetary system? the illegal criminal fed reserve?

I AM ALL EARS... SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

I WANT TO BE IMPRESSED TOO

3. Turok

Turok

No you don't, you want to live in your little world of paranoia and fear.

JB

4. not really... i have much less fear than most. you guys are the ones afraid of the "terrists"... and the fake al qaeda.

5. He seems to be gearing up for an independent run. Seems to me he would hurt Dems more than Reps. I couldn't see him getting many republican votes in the south or west, but he could drain enough dem votes in the northeast to flip a couple of blue states.

6. they wont put him in the race until they know which CFR puppets are going to be the nominees. we should have a good idea after super duper tuesday.

if they really want hillary... then they might bring in bloomdork to siphon votes away from CFR Romney. they still have some time.. but there is no doubt they are gearing bloomie up in case they need him.

7. How is he any better than McCain or any of the other candidates:

Mike Bloomberg on Immigration

Normalize status of otherwise law-abiding illegal immigrants
    Bloomberg is a supporter of immigration reform to secure the rights of illegal immigrants. He argues that deportation breaks up families and scares illegal immigrants away from cooperating with law enforcement or accessing vital social services; as such, he supports proposals like those put forth by Senators Ted Kennedy and John McCain, which would normalize the status of otherwise law-abiding illegal immigrants already present.

Border controls fight natural forces of supply and demand
    Bloomberg believes that border enforcement is somewhat futile. He told the Senate hearing on Immigration Legislation on 5 July 2006: "It is as if we expect border control agents to do what a century of communism could not: Defeat the natural forces of supply and demand and defeat the natural human instinct for freedom and opportunity. You might as well sit on the beach and tell the tide not to come in."
    http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Mike_Bloomberg_Immigration.htm

8. How is he any better than McCain or any of the other candidates:

Bloomberg respects money.

9. he is no different than any other globalist.. maybe worse.

#10     Jan 17, 2008