Bloomberg versus CNBC

Discussion in 'Trading' started by andrasnm, Oct 13, 2001.

1. Private

Private

andrasnm,

You are absolutely, positively right regarding CNBC and the political crap. It all began a year ago with the election. CNBC kept substituting political news for stock market news. Now they focus on any stupid, current event that is not business related.

Don't get me wrong. I still like the station very much. It is helpful for trading, even if you are trading against those buying. But I also watch CNNfn and Bloomberg, particularly at night.

#11     Dec 7, 2001
  2. Watch them keep them on for laughter,however Jim Cramer and Art Cashin help with wisdom!
    Screen out the NOISE jokes like thier goofy guests ignorantly promoting low Price Earnings.......W. O'NEIL asks "Are price earnings ratios important"Factul analysis of each cycle's winning stocks SHOWS THAT P/E RATIOS HAVE VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH WHETHER A STOCK SHOULD SHOULD BE BOUGHT OR NOT''Page 18 ,I believe,HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN STOCKS BOOK.......THANK YOU,INVESTER'S BUSINESS DAILY AND WEBSITE FOR TEACHING AND SHOWING US CHARTS ARE LIKE PICTURES DOCTORS STUDY.......................................................................................................................................................................................... ............
    /

#12     Dec 8, 2001