Bloomberg tops Rudy in Daily News Poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 14, 2007.

1. bloomberg would be a great presidential candidate because he can afford to run independent and his campaign money will have no strings attached because it comes out of his own pocket. unfortunately, i dont think america can handle an honest president yet.

and although rudy did clean up new york, he was still a typical corrupt politician as well and most new yorkers are aware of the fact.

#11     May 14, 2007
  2. Hey Schmo....how much time did Kerry spend in Ohio???? Sure made a difference...You know absolutely nothing about politics do you???? but using your reasoning: All repubs need to do in 08 is win all the states Bush won in 04...LMFAO....seriously dude....did you go to college????? :D :D :D

You still don't realize what a complete ass you sound like do you??? " All dems have to do is win all states Kerry won"????? Plus Ohio????? ROTFLMAO!!!!.... That's like McCain saying.. " All i need to do is win ALASKA.......Ahemm...and the Bible belt and NY, CA and FL and Im the next President"...DOh!!!! Think before you spew....all I need to do to be rich is to spend less then I make.......but the devil is in the details moron:p

#12     May 16, 2007