Bloomberg Terminal Users

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by killATwill, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Wanted to ask anyone who uses a Bloomberg at work but doesn't have access to one outside of the office.

What are the key analytics and data you wish you could access when offsite for any personal trades/investments?

An example of this might be asset correlations.

guest_trader_1 likes this.
  2. Why don't you have access at home. Bloomberg grants anywhere licenses to stand alone license holders during covid.

3. rkr

rkr

From an electronic market maker's perspective, not much. It's maybe nice ex-post of your trades for the flow traders or the occasional time you get run over.

Chat, news/event correlation, non-US equity and OTC reference data, fixed income, POSH.

killATwill likes this.
  4. Thanks, I appreciate your perspective.

5. El Trado

El Trado

My subscription comes with an iPad app access that give me the same access as at work. Its there anyone that has a subscription that cannot access it at home?

6. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

I'm so happy I got rid of this useless PoS. It might be justified for some OTC stuff but for everything lit you can buy API access for data and build your own models, dashboards or pricing sheets.
    If you cannot code, ask a freelancer from upwork to build it for you...usually for the price of 1m subscription