Bloomberg Terminal User Needed

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mamba315, Mar 21, 2008.

1. mamba315

mamba315

I trade the EUR/USD on the forex spot market, and recently I had a stop on one of my trades triggered under very suspicious circumstances. I was stopped out with a very unusual price spike that only appears on the charts supplied by my broker (FXCM) but does NOT appear on anybody elses chart I've seen so far. I started a post in the Forex Trading section about it, so the full details are there if anybody wants to read more about it -

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121933&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

Basically, I want to see if I can get them to refund the trade. I had the trade audited and while I was on the phone with their auditing department the man claimed he looked up the price spike on his Bloomberg terminal and he claimed that it showed up there. However, somebody else who wrote a review of FXCM on this site was also told the same thing when his stop got triggered under similar circumstances, but since he had access to a Bloomberg terminal for his job, he was able to see that they lied to him and they refunded the trade eventually.

I am wondering if there is anybody on here who has access to a Bloomberg who could send me a picture of the price chart for the EUR/USD cross on March 18. I realize this may not work but I feel like I need to fight this one and try to get the trade refunded. And no matter what happens, I now realize I need to get out of the forex spot market and move into currency futures. Trading is hard enough without your broker trading against you... I think that's pretty clear by now.

Are there any Bloomberg users that could help me out?