Bloomberg: Sometimes government does know best and you should give up your rights.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 27, 2013.

1. You are asshole

#41     Mar 29, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Problem is travon was TAUGHT (by other chimps who sadly are allowed to vote), to be an out of control animal, he acted like one, and got treated like one. Your problem is you need to pull your bottom lip over your head, and swallow. If IT walks like a chimp, acts lime a chimp... Only positive thing thing is Zimmerman is Latino. If he were a white male, he'd be on death row by now sadly for defending himeslf against a "gangsta chimpanzee." You're obviously a Communist piece of trash. I won't lose any sleep over an "escaped" zoo animal being put down since IT was a danger to EVERYONE in the community, including the security guard-Zimmerman-who "dealt" with his sagging pants, prison-mentality ass!

#42     Mar 30, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

You need to take a bath, and shave your jungle of a mess down there so it doesn't stink as bad. After that, call me. Maybe...:D :D :D

#43     Mar 30, 2013
  4. Why did the black chicken cross the road?

I don't know but I'm going to follow him and see what he's up to.:cool:

#44     Mar 30, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Most chimps do not have guns. So what's your point?

You left out the word "an".

It's you are AN asshole, you dumb bitch.

#45     Mar 30, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Actually, Trayvon made it home but decided to then go back out down the sidewalk to look for trouble. He didn't know Zimmerman was armed until he had already attacked him and started pounding his head into the ground.

Trayvon got exactly what he deserved.

#46     Mar 30, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes he most certainly did! And had he been white, this would have been a blip on the radar.

#47     Mar 30, 2013
  8. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really? Why is Trayvon dead only few minutes after his phone call to his girlfriend ? Only 70 feet from his house. Is George Zimmerman waiting for Trayvon to go back out of his house? Then George kill him? Really?

#48     Mar 30, 2013
  9. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry I can not call you because but your language is angry and stink. You stink of hate. Please wash yourself.

:D

#49     Mar 30, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Because he is a punk and drug dealer who was escalating to a life of violent crime. Fortunately for his next victim he assaulted Zimmerman first and Zimmerman was armed. Zimmerman saved at least one and maybe many victims from Trayvon Martin's criminal future.

My question for you is, why are you so stupid?

#50     Mar 30, 2013