Bloomberg: Sometimes government does know best and you should give up your rights.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

All that spending must have something to do with Jerseys math and literacy rates, bottom five in the nation yet the spend more money than everyone else, and the teachers are making out lke bandits.

Perhaps we should give teachers tenure after 1 year, why wait for 3.

#21     Mar 27, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I can confirm the education spending per capita side, but not the educational outcome side--where are you seeing NJ near the bottom?

#22     Mar 28, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Cant find the specific example,, here is a documentary called the cartel that shows my point. Please watch it, this wildefinitely change your mind/

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QcVg9YM_SCg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#23     Mar 28, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

odds of being fired as a tenured teacher..... 0.003%

You really want to tell me that only 3 teachers out of 1000 deserve to lose their job? As the education systwem goes lower and lower..... And most grade 8 students are illiterate?

Give me a break!!

#24     Mar 28, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

John Stossel's "Stupid in America" documentary says it all.

#25     Mar 28, 2013
  6. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should listen to your link. Your link say the problem is (administration) not teachers. Your link say New Jersey have too many districts, so they pay many (administrators) That is where the money is paid to, not the teachers and children.

#26     Mar 28, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Are you ever going to learn proper English?

#27     Mar 28, 2013
  8. It won't make a lick of difference. After all, you can't fix stupid.

#28     Mar 28, 2013
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Your broken english is all the proof i need to show what a failure teachers in america have been.

#29     Mar 28, 2013
  10. #30     Mar 28, 2013