Bloomberg: Send All New Immigrants In The US To Detroit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cstfx, May 1, 2011.

1. If this was anywhere near accurate, then Africa would be the planet's most prosperous area, as there are more slaves in Africa today, than all the salves during the Atlantic slave trade combined.

But of course, this is not true, Africa, is the least prosperous, least technologically advanced land mass anywhere... Cause? Please enlighten us.

But continue subscribing to that rubbish ... there are evidently more than enough fools to be deluded by it

Modern Slavery

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/slavery1.html

#11     May 1, 2011
  2. Bloomberg's probably talking his book. He's fed up with nyc being a dumping ground for immigrants seeking out social services, free medical care, subsidized housing and schools with 42 languages spoken (except for English).

On the flip side, Detroit pfftttt. The shape our country is in we should be building on our strengths, investing money in what is tried and true. that works, not trying to resuscitate the dead.

for example, yea, lets stop Boeing from opening a new plant in NC and invest in Detroit.

My point is, the Fed (in many forms EPA, etc) are focusing on destroying what works (cause that's where the action is) and dry humping tired worn out programs that could provide a benefit is there was just some more tax dollars.

Bllomberg knows and soon Trump will figure it out, any cost cutting, additional productivity changes for our tax dollars is basically illegal. Everything is legislated for the benefit of the status quo.

#12     May 1, 2011
  3. How dare he suggest an immigrant should do anything beyond apply for Food Stamps and subsidized housing, not to mention free health care and schooling for the 7 anchor babies they drop.

Fugging Nazi.

PS I see Nutmeg beat me to it on some of this.

#13     May 1, 2011