Bloomberg prepared to spend $1 billion on White House run....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JayS, May 15, 2007.

1. JayS

JayS

2. Yeah,

i like what i see so far!!

surf

3. RedDuke

RedDuke

He has my vote.

4. Htrader

Htrader Guest

Ross Perot II

The only thing Bloomberg would accomplish is to guarantee a Democratic victory.

5. what a big waste of money especially considering he will lose. His stance on smoking borders on insanity.

6. Excellent Commentary All

Bloomberg for President !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloomberg would make a fantastic President...he has the brains and savy...something that the US desperately needs...

and the world desperately needs........

7. Or he may win NY and guarantee a republican victory. either way, people are pissed with the current administration and congress and want change. i'd say a 3rd party candidate has the better shot than ever - even though it ain't saying much.

8. Another rich, white elite in power. Surely he cares about Joe 6 pack and feels our pain.

Things will be differerent this time, he will not cater to his corportate buddies, he will strive for democracy for the little guy. NOT!! :mad:

Why not teach kids in school: look, you have no hope in h-ll of holding serious office unless you are a multi-millionare. Why lie to them and string them along with propaganda, about being the 'land of opportunuty' for all.

9. Although Bloomberg is pretty short (5' 7"), James Madison was the shortest US president at 5' 4".

10. He gets my vote on that alone.

#10     May 15, 2007