Bloomberg: Maybe A Secret Banking Cabal Does Run The World After All

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by kana, Jan 29, 2010.

1. new$

new$

#21     Jan 29, 2010
  2. new$

new$

So are you saying that AJ is goosing Bloomberg ??

#22     Jan 29, 2010
  3. Bilderberg Group comes to mind when talking about secret organizations.

#23     Jan 29, 2010
  4. if the reserve made that much... how much did the treasury lose....

obviously a lot more than the FED made.

#24     Jan 29, 2010
  5. No as I said before this is old news, yawn, have I made myself clear?

I do think it's a bad thing sure, but some ppl. on this forum, and AJ, act like there are snipers waiting to take them out when they leave their house.

I actually agree with them on some points, but I look at things rational and logical. They are just as extreme as the ones they are against just from a different viewpoint.

Should we start talking about the coming Apocolypse in Dec 2010?

#25     Jan 29, 2010
  6. The Treas. Dept, and, by extension, the USA, exists to serve the Federal Reserve Bank.

#26     Jan 29, 2010
  7. Illum

Illum

+1

#27     Jan 29, 2010
  8. rew

rew

"The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year. "

That is a very interesting statement. When a stock pays 6% a year that means 6% of the value of the stock. So how do they calculate the value of the Federal Reserve, an entity that can create money at will? :confused:

#28     Jan 30, 2010
  9. The utterly ridiculous part in this "investigation" is the fact that the United States of America Securities Laws have fu..ed so many international companies NOT DISCLOSING MATERIAL INFORMATION in their SEC roports. Enormous fines have been paid by these companies, making it an El Dorado for securities lawyers and other "rainmakers".

Now the disclosure of MATERIAL FACTS involving an US company - namely AIG - are being tried to be avoided delibaretly. Obviously by government officials and quasi government officials.

To say it LOUD AND CLEARLY :

it is a CLEAR BREACH OF DISCLOSING MATERIAL FACTS and needs to be punished with the full force of the US securities laws.

:mad:

#29     Jan 30, 2010
  10. kana

kana

eheh that's exactly what spins my mind.

These people OWN the concept of wealth. Most disturbing. No human being should have this kind of power. No group of humans.

#30     Jan 30, 2010