Bloomberg: Maybe A Secret Banking Cabal Does Run The World After All

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by kana, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Ok last post, I am well read thanks. Let me be specific. I do believe there are forces at work, but Alex Jones is too extreme. He states 911 was a stage explosion.

#11     Jan 29, 2010
  2. DT-waw

DT-waw

oh yeah, there are so many evil terrorists in the world who hate america.

if it is so easy to turn the huge 110 story building into dust in 10 seconds by putting small fire here and there, they would certainly destroy all skyscrapers in the western world ! why on earth these islam m****fu**kers are not doing it?

#12     Jan 29, 2010
  3. Alex Jones is a nutbag. I wish he'd GO AWAY

#13     Jan 29, 2010
  4. kana

kana

And you also want Bloomberg to go away as well....right ?
    You guys used to crack me up, now I just feel sorry for you.

#14     Jan 29, 2010
  5. jem

jem

I would think bloomberg and every trader who here would have looked at the fed's website. There is nothing secret about the Cabal.

Private shareholders run the fed. The feds says so. Doesn't everyone know this by now?

faq from the feds own website

http://www.federalreserve.gov/generalinfo/faq/faqfrs.htm#5

Who owns the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.

As the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the U.S. Congress. It is considered an independent central bank because its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branch of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms. However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by Congress, which periodically reviews its activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Also, the Federal Reserve must work within the framework of the overall objectives of economic and financial policy established by the government. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government."

The twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system, are organized much like private corporations--possibly leading to some confusion about "ownership." For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year.

Are there any questions as to who controls the fed?

Is there any question that the fed is a private banking group controlled by private shareholders?
    The fed says so itself. (does it matter that they are a non profit and pay a six percent dividend?)

The public aspect of the Fed is that Congress could pull its charter.

Any questions?

The real question is would we rather have a private central bank or a Congress in control of the banking system.

think what Dodd and Frank and Bush could have done for us.

#15     Jan 29, 2010
  6. the1

the1

As is "Web of Debt," by Ellen Brown. The banks own America.

#16     Jan 29, 2010
  7. I am glad you brought up Greenspan. In the beginning of the RE wipe out they showed him on 60 minutes signing autographs at a Redsox game. I thought damn, he did as much or more damage than Evil Dick Chenney and Ebonics Bush and ppl are asking for his autograph? I am surprised he doesn't need 10 bodyguards. I have to laugh I really do otherwise it might ruin my weekend.

#17     Jan 29, 2010
  8. Tauvros

Tauvros

Was the House Banking Committee Staff Report of August 1976 true? Hit the link for the charts.........

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12866710/...ve-as-exposed-by-Congressional-Committee-1976

** Source: Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence. Staff Report,Committee on Banking,Currency and Housing, House of Representatives, 94th Congress, 2nd Session, August 1976.

Chart 1 reveals the linear connection between the Rothschilds and the Bank of England, and the London banking houses which ultimately control the Federal Reserve Banks through their stockholdings of bank stock and their subsidiary firms in New York. The two principal Rothschild representatives in New York, J. P. Morgan Co., and Kuhn, Loeb & Co. were the firms which set up the Jekyll Island Conference at which the Federal Reserve Act was drafted, who directed the subsequent successful campaign to have the plan enacted into law by Congress, and who purchased the controlling amounts of stock in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in 1914. These firms had their principal officers appointed to the Federal Reserve Board of Governors and the Federal Advisory Council in 1914. In 1914 a few families (blood or business related) owning controlling stock in existing banks (such as in New York City) caused those banks to purchase controlling shares in the Federal Reserve regional banks. Examination of the charts and text in the House Banking Committee Staff Report of August, 1976 and the current stockholders list of the 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks show this same family control.

Interesting quote from Clintons mentor Prof. Carroll Quigley.......

"The powers of financial capitalism had (a) far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

-- Prof. Carroll Quigley in Tragedy and Hope

#18     Jan 29, 2010
  9. clacy

clacy

Never argue or even question a conspiracy theorist. It is a total waste of time. No matter how much evidence there is against their theory, or no matter how absurd/illogical/unrealistic their theory is, you will never convince them otherwise.

They will simply laugh at you and call you a sheeple.

It is a psychological phenomenon that you will not change.

#19     Jan 29, 2010
  10. kana

kana

Aren't you talking about yourself, completely about yourself.

FED admits foreign ownership, 10 posts on this thread PROVE that FED is private Central Bank

Bloomberg Article talks about it openly.

And you seriously expect anyone serious to read your post and respect you. How does that compute in your head.

Please explain I would like to know, it should be good :D

#20     Jan 29, 2010