Bloomberg: Maybe A Secret Banking Cabal Does Run The World After All

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by kana, Jan 29, 2010.

1. kana

kana

“The idea of secret banking cabals that control the country and global economy are a given among conspiracy theorists who stockpile ammo, bottled water and peanut butter. After this week’s congressional hearing into the bailout of American International Group Inc., you have to wonder if those folks are crazy after all,”

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601039&sid=aaIuE.W8RAuU

[​IMG]

2. Alex Jones is a bit too extremist, but consider reading "The Creature from Jekyll Island". It's an eye opening book.

3. kana

kana

4. mikasa

mikasa

article comes from Bloomberg, I have it open right now, follow the link. Link works

5. I got that. Do some research this is old hat. Covered many times by Alex Jones on InfoWars.com PrisonPlanet.com and written about years ago in the book I reco'd.

6. kana

kana

Ron Paul has been saying this before Alex Jones heard of it.

And if you still believe this is conspiracy theory and not a FACT, you should spend less time partying

7. Illum

Illum

They say Bill Gates is richest man in the world. I wonder how rich Rothschilds, Rockefellers and other banking families are. I seriously doubt Gates comes anywhere close. The Fed gives them an incredible advantage. And any benefit they told the country in 1913 hasn't worked out at all. They claimed to bring sanity and reduce bubbles and crashes. Freakin joke. I don't buy into vampire conspiracy, but they do have control, they do have a monstrous edge, and we are being hurt by it. So go ahead Alex, rip um a new one. While were at, I would remind people, that since they control this, if they want to sell their debt, they will. And if the plebeian fund managers don't buy, they will slam this market, and force them in. The disconnect between the 30 yr and es at lunch just cost me half my day, I blame Nosferatu.

8. mikasa

mikasa

#10     Jan 29, 2010