Bloomberg Markets Magazine

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by SethArb, May 23, 2004.

1. current issue is worth reading

funny ... I bought it ... took it home and saw an article on Tudor had been ripped out , so I had to get another copy

2. Oh man, I really want to read that Tudor article but Bloomberg Markets isn't available though the web and the hard-copy version is not available where I live.

Is there anyway I can get a copy of that article??? Could you scan it for me?

3. its worth reading .... plus there is article on Pimco 's Gross

etc ... I still do not like the fact that basically the magazine

is always refering to the bloomie service ( which I cannot afford)

but you can call them and ask for the June 2004 issue

and info on subscribing

4. I don't live in the US, but I'm going to ring them up on monday and try and order a copy.

How much is the bloomberg professional service anyway?

5. Try this route from the Bloomberg website Media page where you can read five of the June 2004 issue's other articles:

Markets magazine

On the Media page right margin there is a click-through box to the issue's table of contents.

Someone on another thread was looking for a markets calendar - there is also a box access at right of page for both June and July.

6. Thanks, but I really wanted wanted the Tudor article which isn't offered for free.

I got a friend in the US to send me a copy anyway, and I'm going to subscribe from here on.

7. Come on guys, a bloomie is not that expensive, it's like...what, 1500 bucks a month before real time exchange fees. It's really worth it. and if you type MAG <go> you get the electronic version of the magazine for free!
    Now isn't it a good deal...

8. nitro

nitro

The best part of the magazine IMO is the back where they show how to use a Bloomberg terminal to display information that they talk about.

It is amazing - this thing is the mother of all swiss army knifes.

nitro

9. You at a prop shop nitro ?

10. ==================================
    Interesting headline there concerning PT Jones;
    ''Wants to extend two decade run of returning 26% anually by stepping up investment in China''

#10     May 24, 2004