bloomberg hack for news

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by chs245, Feb 16, 2006.

1. 1000

1. I don't think your suggestions about the BB hack would work because BB has its own routing system. Anyway BB isn't bothered about small timers.

2. The data came out at 8.30 ET, the dump happened around noon, and the russell seemed unaffected.

3. You don't know about my trading or what drives me, which may just be a good thing.

#41     Mar 25, 2006
  2. sccz97

sccz97

My god I think this'll be the last post I'll make on this thread.

1. Believe me bloomerg is worreid about every single user large or small. Whether or not you work in an institution is irrelevant and if you start downloading large amounts of data via the api WILL get a call from bloomberg. The current daily cap for static mkt data is 500k and for rtq is 7k. Your standard vwap system will be pounding the bb servers for hundreds of thousands of requests per day and bb want to put a stop to this and the fact that there have been a few russian groups downloading as much data from bb to sell onto other ppl

2. You really do not know anything about anything seeing as you failed to realise that the move was off the home sales data which was NOT released at 830 but at noon (the only thing you accurately stated)

3. I most def do not know anything about your trading and if your posts are anything to go by I certainly don't want to know.

#42     Mar 25, 2006
  3. Right! It's always "those Russians"... Not those Romanians, not those Chinese, not those Israelis , hell not even those Ukrainians... But it's always those Russians :)
    You watch too many movies, dude!

#43     Mar 25, 2006
  4. sccz97

sccz97

I'm chinese myself so I'm not about to say it's them! Apologies if I've offended anyone .. but that's what the bb rep told us whether it's true or not

#44     Mar 25, 2006
  5. 1000

You must have forgoten to adjust your clock. The new home sales data came out at 10am ET, not noon. That is still a 2 hour difference.

May be you as a Chinese are just brainwashed, and your beloved politicians just want you to see and hear what they want you to.

And you are probably going to tell me next how much you are in love with Stalin and Marx, who just happen to be your heros.

I would like to see how you react when everyone else decides to plagiarize your stuff (or may be you have nothing to show for yourself and that is why you are just so so cheap).

#45     Mar 26, 2006
  6. zdreg

zdreg

it is the reality.

#46     Mar 26, 2006
  7. sccz97

sccz97

*yawn* ....

#47     Mar 26, 2006
  8. 1000

Guess that is another word you have added to your dictionary after

crisis, manipulation, propaganda

#48     Mar 26, 2006
  9. sccz97

sccz97

*yawn* ...

#49     Mar 26, 2006
  10. 1000

I forgot plagiarism, also comes between F... and S...

#50     Mar 26, 2006