Bloomberg goes full Soros

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

Gun nuts on suicide watch.

exGOPer likes this.
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why would people who you call "gun nuts" (people the rest of us call "2A supporters") care about this, much less be on suicide watch?

Incidentally, isn't this the same "reporter/show" that went ballistic on election night when Hillary got spanked? He looks familiar.

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

OTE="Tsing Tao, post: 4677456, member: 137314"]Why would people who you call "gun nuts" (people the rest of us call "2A supporters") care about this, much less be on suicide watch?

Because he presents a threat to loose gun regulation; to answer the 2nd part, it's a joke

Incidentally, isn't this the same "reporter/show" that went ballistic on election night when Hillary got spanked? He looks familiar.

Probably, Cenk is pretty left of center, still makes a good point

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He presents a threat to loose gun regulation?

I'm sure I am considered a "gun nut" in your eyes. I can tell you, without hesitation and in complete honesty that I really don't care a hoot about this or him spending his money. I don't feel, even slightly, alarmed or threatened by any possibility of outcome from this.

And by the way, it didn't work out all that well for Soros, either.

5. Not to be outdone by Cuomo another grandstanding hack keeps his name out front as he ponders his presidential aspirations.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He can do whatever he wants. Democrats have shown themselves to spend a lot, and I mean a lot of money, on races that don't work out for them. I doubt this will be different. But even if it worked out perfectly. Even if congress flipped democrat. There would still be no gun legislation that would have any effect because of the sheer difficulty of getting it accomplished - both legislatively and practically. So I couldn't care less.

7. If Bloomberg has gone full Soros does that mean he has the Nazi uniform in his closet too?