Bloomberg for Iphone 2

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by just21, Jul 10, 2008.

1. No crashing here on an iPod Touch 16g.

Wish there was a way to add commodities and emini indexes!

#11     Jul 14, 2008
  2. just21

just21

#12     Jul 18, 2008
  3. Just go to the app store and it will let you know automatically if there is an update with number next to the app store icon representing the amount of update available.

#13     Jul 18, 2008
  4. 1. To check version number tap on 'Bloomberg' near the bottom.
    2. To see more values tap on column titles with orange corners
    3. Rotate device to expand chart into fullscreen mode.
    4. Pinch and stretch to zoom in. Double tap to zoom out (works for chart & pie chart)
    5. Data is stored locally, so once somthing is viewed, it can be viewed again even when there is no network coverage.

#14     Jul 19, 2008
  5. just21

just21

I could not upgrade this app from the appstore on the phone so did so from itunes and synced with the phone. I guess another way would have been to delete the app and redownload on the phone.

#15     Jul 29, 2008
  6. I love it!! Tapping on the different sectors in the industry movers is just outright cool and useful.

#16     Jul 29, 2008
  7. nitro

nitro

I am curious, of those that have the older iPhone, and those that have upgraded to the G3 iPhone, do you have any interesting experiences to share?

The reason I ask is, I have noticed that some of my friends are keeping the older one, and I also notice that the old ones are going for even higher prices than when new on eBay!!!??? Could it be battery life?

nitro

#17     Jul 29, 2008
  8. anyone know how to get a quote for preferred stock in the bloomberg app? For example, how can I get a quote for mer.pd?

#18     Jul 29, 2008
  9. Max position size you can put in your portfolio is only 99,000 shares? They need to fix that. :confused:

#19     Jul 30, 2008
  10. just21

just21