bloomberg contracts---easy double

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, May 20, 2007.

1. Chill, I doubt America is ready for Jewish Prez yet (especially a banal one). The same goes for Liebarman. The schtick of a Jackie Mason or whininess of a Seinfed wont work either. Put a George Burns up there, that just might jive. This is not prejudice thinking on my part, just sociological psychology.

I do like the sneaky way you got politics up here.

#11     May 20, 2007
  2. pix633

pix633

at the gop nomination. he is about 5 miles to the left of guiliani, who is probably about 2 miles left of where the GOP primary voters are. The only question is whether Guilani's September of 2001 is enough to bridge those 2 miles.

If Bloomberg is running, it is as an independent

#12     May 20, 2007
  3. If they just get back to their roots of small government and staying out of people's lives than Rudy is not so out of step.

#13     May 20, 2007
  4. regardless, still think those contracts should double at the least....

we'll see.

surf

#14     May 20, 2007
  5. No disagreement on that; probably more than double.

#15     May 21, 2007
  6. Not sure what you're talking about...you clearly haven't really thought about the slot of main contenders.

Hillary, Obama, Giuliani, Romney, etc. You silly idiot, a Jew is the least worry of many Americans who are racist, sexist, dislike Mormons, etc.

Do you just say stupid shit or think about it and then say it? :D

#16     May 21, 2007
  7. Sorry, but I think and say that America is not yet ready for a Jewish President, in my opinion. You are free to think that my opinion is stupid, and I am free to think that you have too high an opinion of American voters. Also, there are major differences between racism, sexism, and anti-semiticism. If you don't think so, well that's just.... er.. stupid.

#17     May 21, 2007