Bloomberg buys an election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Feb 27, 2013.

1. WTF is Bloomberg doing sticking his nose in Chicago politics? Just in case it's not crystal clear, Bloomberg is a perfect example of why we need the 2nd ammendment.

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Gun control supporter Robin Kelly won the Democratic primary for a Chicago area U.S. House seat on Tuesday, propelled by more than $2 million in television ads highlighting the guns issue bankrolled by New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
    Kelly, a former Illinois state representative, said in her victory speech that the vote was a setback for the powerful gun rights lobby, the National Rifle Association.

2. Mav88

Mav88

3. Ricter

Ricter

So you're saying machinery orders have not grown by the most in a year?

4. Mav88

Mav88

The number is small in an absolute sense, because last year sucked too, and they cherry picked the component that rose because the total number was dismal. The trend for total orders has been down since 2010.

Really can't see that eh? Someday you might be able to think past your religion.

5. Ricter

Ricter

I think you're cherry-picking reports in order to criticize Bloomberg.

I read their economic calendar of reports every day, and in my opinion their spin is just the opposite of what you think it is.

http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/economic-calendar/

6. Mav88

Mav88

I read the whole site, not just the calendar articles. It is quite obvious they are left supporters.

The problem is that your calibration is so far off due to your marx worship.

7. Ricter

Ricter

I could make the same claim about your "calibration".

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You could, but you'd still be full of shit.