BLOOMBERG 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Heh, Chuck Todd is such a savant, and he thought this up all by himself.

"Discussing the late-breaking news on MSNBC, Todd expressed that there's only one person who could be on a winning Bloomberg ticket... former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams"

Stacy Abrams has become like the new duct tape or bondo for the Dem Party. You got a problem? Just stick a little Stacy Abrams on it and smooth it over a bit. Losers.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-chuck-todd-michael-bloomberg-stacey-abrams

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  2. Wallet

Wallet

Funny pic :D

3. smallfil

smallfil

Nothing like pandering to get the black voters. Most of them are still slaves in the Democrat Party plantation. They love the black votes which keeps them in power but, nothing to benefit those same blacks! Amazing too that they hate President Donald Trump with a passion because other blacks tell them to. More blacks though are getting woke and will be voting for President Donald Trump. Trump voters in the black community is a small number but, in states where the votes are close, those votes will matter. Larger numbers of Hispanics and Asians will add to Trump's voters.

TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  4. "Bloomberg apologized for his controversial “stop and frisk” policy that sowed distrust of police in black and Latino communities during his administration."

Okay so now Bloomberg is suddenly born-again on the stop and frisk policy/practice.

That didn't take long did it? I guess when you come into the race late you have to get right to your apologies right off to come up to speed.

So, let's review where we are:

The Joe Biden: Born again on the Hyde Amendment which he said for decades was part of his core values. But that was then, and this is now. The Hyde Amendment sucks. Joe can't recall why he ever supported that stupid-ass Hyde Amendment.

Pocahontas: Born again on Medicare for All. Said for months that anything less was unacceptable and "why were the other dem candidates even running if they were not interested in bold change, why dont they just become republicans instead if they think like that." Nope. Now she is going to phase it in. Our job is to listen to people and what they want. Yup. Born again.

I expect Deval Patrick to be born again on sexual assault sometime next week or the week after. His thinking, he will argue was a product of society at the time, when he tried to keep his rapist brother in law from being registered as a sex offender- the same brother in law who then went on afterwards to rape his/Deval's sister. Yup. His thinking was a product of society (and we all know that whitey created society) but he has since involved.

Feel the Light my brothers. The dems are having more Come to Jesus moments than the 12 disciples had, 13 if you count Mary Magdalene too which you should unless you are some kind of sexist pig.

It only took Brother Bloomberg a week to have his Come to Jesus moment, and he is Jewish. Not sure what the message is there. It might be because jews can go directly to the Big Guy.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ta...r-past-policy-i-got-something-important-wrong

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  5. WTF, Bloomberg is announcing that he is entering the race. I thought he had done that and that we were getting to the point where he decided to drop out.

He is a weird one. He fancies himself as the guy who has access to data and makes more decisions based on data than God. Then totally ignores the fact that there is no data anywhere on the planet indicating that anyone other than Jeff Bozo wants him to run or cares whether he does not not.

Yeh, okay, maybe he has fifty mainframes running day and night somewhere that have access to his Super Duper Batman Decoder Ring that have shown him something that others cannot see.
    Fine then, go for it.

He just hates Trump and is jealous because he figures that if Trump got elected that he certainly should be able to or should have been. Yeh, nice data based conclusion there Mike.

He will still unload that half billion dollars of anti-trump ads though just to scratch his itch.

No sure whether primaries even come into play in his strategy so I will not dignify him by even wondering about that.

Another idiot. He is another one who doesnt have slight idea about how to go out on the hunt. Thinks he can buy ads to do the hunting for him.

So we have Kamala "Lock Em Up if They Look Black" Harris running against Mayor Stop and Frisk who are both running against Deval "The Rapist who I Kept off the Offender List Later Raped My Sister" Patrick. Yup. The dems got baggage.

As I said, I thought his announcement about entering was yesterdays news. Maybe it is just a slow news day, so CNN is announcing it again. Who cares.

Bloomberg announces he's entering the 2020 presidential race
    By Dan Merica, Cristina Alesci and Jake Tapper, CNN
    Updated 10:29 AM ET, Sun November 24, 2019

6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

He has no chance sat getting black voters so he has no chance at being the nominee.He is helping out Dems with his 500 million dollar gift which he promised whether he is the nominee or not and he has already started with the first 100 million in swing states.

Trump has raised around 300 million total for 2020,Dems are getting 500 million from just 1 anti Trumper.Thanks Bloomy.

7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

He could have had a good shot in 2024 if he had changed his positions and guns and ran as a republican.Stop and frisk ends any hope of winning the Dem nomination when 1 in 4 Democrat primary voters are black and they vote 75-90% for 1 candidate.Republicans on the other hand love stop and frisk

8. bone

bone

Bloomberg is NOT stupid. Far from it.

Biden has been sinking in the polls - and Pelosi/Schiff are about to hand over the keys to the impeachment bus to Mitch McConnell without moving public sentiment appreciably in favor of impeachment amongst the persuadable voters that matter in the battleground states.

Bloomberg has political and executive entrepreneurial experience and he’s certainly more moderate than Sanders/Warren.

Joe Biden will be toast by day three of the Senate Trial.

murray t turtle likes this.
  9. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Wow! I just watched some of Bloomberg's speeches. That guy is unusually bad. He has the charisma of a box of rocks. Also, it looks like he possibly has way too much botox.

10. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Uhoh, soda ban for the entire United States.

Bloomberg... yeah whatever. Stacey Abrams? No fucking way. She is a liar and a dirtbag who cannot run her own finances or her life. I would never accept leadership from such a person.

#10     Nov 24, 2019
    smallfil, wildchild and WeToddDid2 like this.