Blood on the Streets

Discussion in 'Trading' started by areyoukidding?, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Babak, thanks for the reminder.
    I forgot about that handy ET feature!
    :D

#41     Oct 6, 2005
  2. Babcrack and Assex Capital, where did the perma bulls go?

#42     Oct 7, 2005
  3. Areyoukidding,

Areyouschizophrenic? On the thread titled "Blood in the streets, it's up to my ankles" on page two at 4:03 pm yesterday you wrote...

----------------------
    areyoukidding?

10-06-05 04:03 PM

never seen any of these bears before and everyone is backslappingly happy, definitely a short term bottom was formed.

----------

Less than two hours before that you wrote ....

areyoukidding?

10-06-05 02:20 PM

man that guy is angry. just sell it, you are fighting yourself.

------------------

Now you're pumping yourself for your bear call when last we heard you called for a short term bottom.

You obviously need some sort of recognition from complete strangers on the internet. I guess that explains the 10 new worthless threads you start each day.

#43     Oct 7, 2005
  4. You're fighting with an 18 year old. Just so you know. LOL

#44     Oct 7, 2005
  5. did you see the dow rally 125 points off the low? or were you hallucinating then. its okay to buy sometimes for the ST, even though you think the intermediate trend is down. What do you think? How are you doing in this market?

#45     Oct 7, 2005
  6. lol. another lurker.

#46     Oct 7, 2005
  7. This week has been a g_d send. On monday, i was contemplating another line of work but tuesday-friday proved lucrative. This quarter better rock and roll. I don't have time for dilly dallying.

#47     Oct 7, 2005
  8. areyoukidding, you should change your name to iamworthless, because all these threads you start are completely worthless. We need a giant delete on ET of all your threads.

#48     Oct 7, 2005
  9. LOL

Tell us how you really feel? I feel comfort in knowing that an 'areyoukidding' is alive. Acct 23, on your next 1040 filing place 'areyoukidding' in the capital gains category.

#49     Oct 7, 2005
  10. I agree im coining with ET filling in the gaps. Im actually considering giving it up entirely, i will log on next time i need commission news and thats it.

See you all. I dont need to defend myself against all the negativity and hate on this site.

#50     Oct 7, 2005