Blood on the Streets

Discussion in 'Trading' started by areyoukidding?, Oct 5, 2005.

1. liquidation in the nation!

come on you dip buyers get in here and save this market --- get price improvement!!!

#21     Oct 6, 2005
  2. ktm

ktm

...and most of them are pointless and he admits a few pages in that he was "just bored and wanted to chat about something."

I don't know about you guys, but I'd like some insight or value if I'm going to spend time reading this....not to mention the wisdom of labeling a 2.5% move in 2 days as "bloody."

#22     Oct 6, 2005
  3. no offense to you ktm, but this only the beginning. is that valuable to you?

#23     Oct 6, 2005
  4. If that is in fact the case, then why not provide some basis to your Bear case instead of the usual broad-based observations that we constantly see coming from your posts . . .

In otherwords, care to be much more specific as to why this is only the beginning?

Care to offer a foundation to your opinion?
    Please feel free to enlighten us with some specifics.

#24     Oct 6, 2005
  5. ktm

ktm

No offense taken...

As Apex mentioned, feel free to expand on the matter.

#25     Oct 6, 2005
  6. things are worse than they appear. the whole year people have been waiting for the "bull market" but the market hasnt budged, this is troublesome especially when europe and asia and every other global stock market ripped. that is just for starters.
    also, this bs housing boom from katrina was bogus, they built tin shacks. builders represent 1/3 of the economy and are getting smacked, because noone wants or will want a pre fab house in the middle of nowhere for $600K, people are also dumping and not buying new SUVs, computers anything you can think of...do you need more explanations

#26     Oct 6, 2005
  7. Excuse me, but how do you account for the fact that the SPX has rallied from 1180 to over 1245 since the beginning of the year, and you state that the "market hasn't budged???"

Most portfolio managers would kill for a 5.5% move to the upside.
    But I guess you missed it.

#27     Oct 6, 2005
  8. you have serious issues. i responded to your query and still you are angry. im sorry the market isnt working out for you. maybe you get that santa claus rally.

#28     Oct 6, 2005
  9. I asked you to support your opinion with some FACTS.

I merely questioned the statement that you provided to support your opinion, one in which you stated as FACT . . . that the U.S. equity market hasn't budged . . . and that the whole year people have been waiting for the "bull market" . . . Those are your words, right?

The SPX has rallied from 1180 back in January to as high as 1245 this year.
    For some reason, you are totally oblivious to this.

#29     Oct 6, 2005
  10. 5.5% and they have been pumping it like mad.

There are a lot of underlying problems in the economy now, you just fail to see them. the core is rotten.

#30     Oct 6, 2005