Blogger Publishes Info And Home Addresses Of Journal News Staff

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Right you don't want to debate you just want to come spew your sanctimonious and emotional anti-2nd amendment crapola without rational review.

Then you ignore these dipshits went out their way in attempting to do harm to lawful gun owners.

Then you want to completely ignore what I posted about psych meds.

Oh my I bet you wish I were on the psych meds , I'm sure that would make you feel comfortable.

1) Sure you are, you are just a wannabe gestapo agent wanting everyone to acquiesce to doing things your way from the barrel of a gun.

#21     Dec 27, 2012
  2. I'm certain it seems like your best decision , but of course that means you blithely miss out on when I kick your ass sight unseen.

:D :D

#22     Dec 27, 2012
  3. maxpi

maxpi

There is a perfect Obamacare job just waiting for you: standing outside a doctor's office making people sick!

#23     Dec 27, 2012
  4. It will probably chill some of them. We know the media are a bunch of cowards who hide behind the First Amendment while bullying people who have no effective way fo fighting back.

Look how effectively the radical muslims have cowed the media. They would rather criticize gay marriage than muslims.

Muslims are the most repressive group on the planet. They hate gays, women, education, abortion, the arts, etc, all the things that make liberals lives worth living. Yet liberals and the media in particular have adopted them as a protected group. Kind of makes youwonder.

#24     Dec 27, 2012
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Not really. The left has always been more anti-right than pro-anything. I mean, pro-abortion but anti-death penalty? Pro-pot but anti-tobacco? Pro-GM bailout (where we lost money) but anti-bank bailout (that was all repayed)? Naw, it's not really a surprise that they support the moose-limbs who support so much they claim to hate. Because what they really hate is freedom, liberty and personal responsibility. What the really love is big government controlling everything. And moose-limbs are very much big government types.

#25     Dec 27, 2012
  6. JamesL

JamesL

Since the gun owners have already been outed with their addresses open for the world to see, nothing's stopping them now from planting a few yard signs:

[​IMG]

Hope more than a few pop up the next few days in response to this Journal News shit.

#26     Dec 27, 2012