Blog for emini daytrading

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Hombre, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Does anyone know of the blog where author post daily charts with recommendations, levels etc ?
    Thanks and happy 4th!!!

2. rickf

rickf

You mean the SP500Trader-dude and his video blog? Think it's hosted over at YouTube, but I don't have the URL handy.

3. nkhoi

nkhoi

one word; google it

4. tfuad

tfuad

5. Looks like some others had the same idea and mentioned it to you but go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUZucf_QnP0 This is a good video because the snp500trader guy also lists a few key videos which are important not only to what you’re talking about here (support and resistance), but trading or investing in general.

He's about the only one worth watching as far as I'm concerned. He always says though you have to go back and watch his past videos as it all comes together better that way. But the levels he posts are incredible. Hope this helps.

6. lol one word?:D

7. Now you *know* there are some people who don't trust things they find out on their own; they only trust things they've been told by others.

8. Thank you guys for links and info .

9. No, I don't have a time to watch videos, I preffer charts where somebody posts levels for tthe next day or week and would follow it with trades taken and summary. I might be wishing for nonexistent though.
    Thanks,

#10     Jul 8, 2008