Blocked users...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by NoahA, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Overnight

Overnight

There's a video for that...........

No, you silly, I am not going to post it. Just feels good to piss off Monobrowtrading, who is too wimpy to make phone calls to you. Because then he would be discovered as a previously-banned nickname. Which I am damned sure he is. Who? No idea. Just a spidey-sense.

#41     Aug 10, 2022
  2. ph1l

ph1l

#42     Aug 10, 2022
  3. Overnight

Overnight

#43     Aug 10, 2022
  4. themickey

themickey

What is particularly annoying, is constantly being advised of new posts when clicking on Followed Threads, and seeing it's someone you have on ignore.
    These are facts: it's the idiots on ET who post most frequently.
    The idiots on ET have an opinion on nearly every subject on discussion.
    More idiots join ET everyday than savvy traders.
    I'm constantly putting idiots on ignore, but it was a long time ago when I last followed a new savvy ET member.
    The Forex Forum seems to attract the most bots and an excellent hunting ground for my ignore list.
    (Idiots=clueless)

#44     Aug 13, 2022
    NoahA and zdreg like this.
  5. zdreg

zdreg

Is there something inherent in trading forex that attracts these kind of people?

#45     Aug 13, 2022
  6. Overnight

Overnight

I take offense at that remark! Psshaaaw!

#46     Aug 13, 2022
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Lowest barrier to entry because of insane leverage outside the US. 1000:1 and shit. Makes it seem like magic.

#47     Aug 13, 2022
  8. zdreg

zdreg

Isn't that a foreseen result? Does it matter in what you are trying to receive out of ET?

#48     Aug 14, 2022
  9. themickey

themickey

Let me digress for a second.....
    @Overnight says he puts no- one on ignore and wishes no-one did it, says it destroys the rythm of a thread, etc.
    I put a huge number of posters on ignore. Because they waste time, add very little value, they chirp away at mundane sentences. But the bottom line is they add no value.
    Most clueless ETers just want to talk, not contribute value.
    A long time ago I saw value on ET, and decided if I post, I will attempt to add value.
    There are some nice, smart, add value posters on ET, by blocking or ignoring those clueless, I therefore hopefully only read good content and not waste valuable time.
    Digressing again for a second, @Overnight is intelligent and honest, but immature, scatterbrained, all over the shop, he's borderline with me, sometimes I put him on ignore. @Overnight needs to mature and FOCUS! Then he would be more valuable. :)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
    #49     Aug 14, 2022
    NoahA likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Oh, I am focused! I have been wondering that if I shot straight through the earth, will I wind up on your doorstep? Apparently not. Close but no cigar!

themickeyantipodemap.JPG

A fun site to play with.

#50     Aug 14, 2022