Blocked users...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by NoahA, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Overnight

Overnight

There's an irony in this, in that since NoahA has me back on /ignore apparently, he will not see this post. Maybe we are dealing with two different issues here. People you have on /ignore, and threads you follow that have people on your /ignore list in them.

But I see HIS posts because I do not have HIM on /ignore. I don't use the feature, period. I don't believe in it. I think it causes more problems than it solves.

#31     Aug 5, 2022
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Just has a nice conversation with @Baron and apparently a change is coming that will change the /ignore/block system. We will be apprised of the upgrades in due time.

#32     Aug 6, 2022
    deaddog likes this.
  3. Give us a hint as to what is to come.

#33     Aug 9, 2022
    NoahA likes this.
  4. zdreg

zdreg

ignore and block feature should have a sunshine date.

#34     Aug 9, 2022
  5. If he really cared about you he would have told you to get a life and quit posting worthless crap.

#35     Aug 9, 2022
  6. zdreg

zdreg

Baron- Remember the Law of Unintended Consequences. Maybe before making any changes ask the ET community what they think of the proposed changes.

#36     Aug 9, 2022
    FortuneTeller and NoahA like this.

7. And get X number of different solutions.

#37     Aug 9, 2022
  8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I've already told him that before. :D

#38     Aug 10, 2022
  9. zdreg

zdreg

That sounds unprofessional. Maybe you are joking.

#39     Aug 10, 2022
  10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Maybe not the "get a life" part but I told him to back off posting so many movie/tv clips as the basis of his responses. He's a level-headed person and he didn't seem to have a big problem with my request so we are good.

#40     Aug 10, 2022
    Overnight likes this.