BLM Founder Calls For Abolishing Police In All The Areas Where She Doesn't Live

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Apr 15, 2021.

1. BLM Founder Calls For Abolishing Police In All The Areas Where She Doesn't Live

LOS ANGELES, CA—BLM co-founder and "trained Marxist" Patrisse Cullors has called for defunding the police in response to police shootings. She later clarified, however, that she only supports abolishing police in all the areas where she doesn't live.

"The police in my wealthy white area of LA can stay," she said. "And the ones around my home in Atlanta. Also, the ones who protect my other home in Albany. I think I have a fourth house too, but I can't remember where it is. Wherever it is, the police there can stick around as well."

According to sources, Cullors needs all these properties for her important work, and to hide from the urban hellscapes where police are being defunded.

"I need a lot of houses. All good Marxists have a lot of houses!" said Cullors.

Police have assured Cullors that they will remain at full strength in the wealthy, majority-white neighborhoods where she lives.

Bernie Sanders reportedly condemned Cullors after finding out she now has more houses than he does.

https://babylonbee.com/news/blm-fou...police-in-all-the-areas-where-she-doesnt-live

2. babylon bee.....

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Still amusing satire for this particular situation.

El OchoCinco likes this.
  4. smallfil

smallfil

Meanwhile, in extreme liberal New York, run by ET troll idol Andrew Cuomo is hard at work and succeeding in defunding the police by stripping police of their rights essentially. Police officers have opted for retirement and leaving altogether. Let us see what happens to extreme liberal bastion, New York. Since, most of the residents are extreme liberal. Who cares? Right ET trolls?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nypd-experiences-75-percent-increase-172356200.html

5. Liberals destroy EVERYTHING they touch.

smallfil likes this.
  6. smallfil

smallfil

7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Highlight - "Seventy-five percent of voters believe more police are needed on the street as crime is on the rise across the country".

POLL: Majority of Voters Want More Policing Amid Skyrocketing Crime

https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-majority-voters-want-more-211813095.html

Seventy-five percent of voters believe more police are needed on the street as crime is on the rise across the country, according to a new poll.

Just 25 percent of respondents in the Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey said they do not need more policing.

Meanwhile, 72 percent of respondents said they oppose “defunding the police” and 52 percent said they support the use of “stop and frisk” in urban areas to “deter gun crime.”

Fifty-six percent said they oppose eliminating cash bail.

“Crime is becoming the next crisis in America with overwhelming numbers seeing an increase in crime and Americans want stricter not looser enforcement of laws,” said Mark Penn, co-director of the Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey, according to The Hill.

The survey comes amid growing concern over rising crime: homicide rates in large cities rose more than 30 percent on average last year and another 24 percent in the beginning of this year, according to the New York Times.

“The voters do agree with [Senate Majority Leader] Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) on one point — now is the time to legalize marijuana, a surprising finding in contrast to the public’s views on other laws,” he said, as 57 percent of voters said marijuana should be decriminalized.

The poll of 1,788 registered voters was conducted from July 28 to 29 as part of a collaboration of the Center for American Political Studies at Harvard University and The Harris Poll.

8. No intelligent people in power have ever called for to defund and abolish the police... what AOC and some like her cry about is irrelevant. Fucktards can claim whatever they want but there is no move by any party in power to abolish the police.

Many police budgets are bloated and funds are mismanaged into useless resources so reviewing budgets to direct more money to training and screening of police officers is a good start. Would also save hundreds of millions in lawsuit payouts for when cops fuck up. Not a cutting but better allocation of resources.

9. ph1l

ph1l

You're probably right about the intelligence part, but I'm not so sure about the party in power ...;)
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/adaman...nding-millions-on-their-own-police-protection
    Democratic Mayors Defunded Their Police, While Spending Millions On Their Own Police Protection

TreeFrogTrader likes this.

10. But this is not defunding the police these are budget cuts. I can pull up articles where there have been budget cuts bu these mayors in many other areas as well and is not a targeted defund the police. It would be unfair to say a police budget cut is defunding the police but budget cuts in schools or sanitation is normal budget cuts..

Some police budgets are truly staggering with wasted funds on things not related to training, oversight and giving police the right tools to do their job instead of thrusting out inexperienced gun slingers after some shitty academy training. I think many professions have better training and have less affect on people's rights.

All budgets should be reviewed and funds reallocaeted within the department.

As for security details....why does that surprise you.

#10     Aug 4, 2021